• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What should be done about weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
I think that if there is a new dmc5, weapons play a huge role...now new ones are important, yes..but wat about the old ones?...how do we decide which to bring back?...

well..of course they should bring them all back..first of all it gives the gamers so many options..plus...wat kinda devil hunter would dante be if he just threw out all of his other devil arms? there's no point..they shouldn't just introduce in one game and have them as scenery in one cutscene in the others...dante would definitely use them again...

Which brings me to my next point..moves...u unlock a move in a game, u beat it, u go to the next one..wat happens?..u gotta earn the same move again?...i'm pretty sure dante doesn't have short term memory loss..and if he does, then he's in the wrong business...i forgot the cutscene where the men in black come with their little zappy thing and make him forget...i mean..what's capcom doing here?..i understand for newcomers...but it's tedious and annoying to those of us who have to get our favorite moves over and over...

thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom