• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What power would you have?

• Thread starter Sparda hellsing
  • Start date
S

Sparda hellsing

What power would you have? When I say this I mean out of all your favorite shows, games, movies etc. if you could choose a power what would that power be? If you want to you could explain why you'd like to have it.

I'll start--- I'd have vectors from Elfen lied. I don't really know why I'd like to have vectors they just looked really cool in the anime :3. If there's a thread like this already I apologize.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
if everyone got to choose: mimicry.
if only I did: probability... It's OP as ****

the probability of me gaining every ability known to man is 0.00000001 ... Better make that 100%.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
A mix of Dante from DMC alucard from hellsing , gabriel belmont , superman , green lantern amd the flash

KRSkull

Being able to bring someone i really love to life so i could open my heart to, let her open her heart to me, and seek advice.

EDIT: I just want to make things clear and i know that some may find me a weirdo and creepy but the person i am talking about here didn't die. The person i am talking about is a doll called Fulla.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Being able to bring someone i really love to life so i could open my heart to, let her open her heart to me, and seek advice.

EDIT: I just want to make things clear and i know that some may find me a weirdo and creepy but the person i am talking about here didn't die. The person i am talking about is a doll called Fulla.
Dude, that's not weird. I feel that way about my (yet-to-be-created) 3D-printed Dante model.

But my power would have to be Dante's.
Like. Everything he's got. I just wanna be like Dante.
Good with a sword, awesome with style, good-looking and fit, and eat all the pizza and ice cream in the universe without gaining an inch.
And yes, the whole healing super fast thing would come in handy too, I suppose.
So... I'd want the power of Sparda?
Does Dante even have that yet?
(If not, I'd take that over him)

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
obviously id love to have Dante's powers

so lets go for something a little more unique

i want the power to spinning piledriver anything
and i mean anything

planes buildings volcanoes

you name it ill spinning piledriver it

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
All of Superman's powers along with Quan Chi's mind control power, so I can use my super strength to throw Crystal Dynamics, Square Enix and Ninja Theory off the face of the earth as well as snap the spine of whoever thought up the Tomb Raider reboot, burn EA and Activision to the ground with my laser eyes and finally use my mind control powers to make Anita Sarkeesian promote Bayonetta and Dead or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball and praise hypersexualized female characters just because, then I'd make it her life goal to become a cheap hooker just for laughs.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
if everyone got to choose: mimicry.
if only I did: probability... It's OP as ****

the probability of me gaining every ability known to man is 0.00000001 ... Better make that 100%.

That's what I'd want, too. The ability to just get an ability from someone else with it and be able to use it whenever you wanted. It'd be awesome.

I think I'd also want super healing/invulnerability. >_>

Top Bottom