• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What kind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Sure there's the 7 hells the damned chess pieces, blah blah blah. Ceberus was a dog of course, and Doppleganger ofcourse, was a doppleganger.

...But what about Sparda and his sons? I know no one KNOWS, but what kind of demon do you THINK they are?

I once told a fello fangirl that they could be incubus, but I was being silly. :p For those of you who might not know what an incubus is...well remember Nevan? She was a succubus, and an incubus is a male succubus, so you could understand why I would say that. XD What kind of demon do you think they are?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Ya' know, I don't think I've even thought about the fact that there's lots of different types of demons out there. Interesting...

I'll go ahead and say that Dante, Vergil, Sparda, etc. are the kind of demons that can get away with looking like us humans but reap all the benefits of all the demons powers. No idea what those kind of demons are called but that's all I got. ^_^

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
i kinda thougt sparda was some kinda dragon demon but thats only becase of that dragon that come's out of dante when your in sparda's froum flying around fighting munda's and if you noticed he has horns when he's like that to and some dragons have horns

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Let's analyze what we see. I will take DMC1 forms as the DMC2 suck and the DMC3 forms are considered premature.

1) They all have two horns, typical Devil characteristic.
2) All of them can fly, even Nelo Angelo who lacks wings.
3) Sparda and Dante wings look like they were made from some insect.
4) Each of them looks like his form is some weird sort of clothing. That happens to all the games, but in DMC1 the clothing looks like armor.

That is all.

From that we could say that their type is some form of an Insect&Human type of Devil. What is a human type of Devil? Oh, the classic thing: wings, horns, weapons, etc. But all in a human like body. I mean think of them. Their appearance remains almost the same. The difference is that 1)They emit some sort of aura around them and 2)They produce Devil characteristics throughout their body, like wings, horns. 3) Their normal face/body/clothing becomes that of Devil structure and its design becomes more demonic, while keeping the normal human characteristics - two legs, two arms etc.
I merely added insect because the wings look like that but come to think of it, if they were bat-like wings I wouldn't have said Bat-Human Devils.

So my guess is they are Human Devils Type.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Nice analazation there. In part 2 and three their wings kind look like bat wings. But yeah, Sparda's wings do look like insect wings. But the reason the twins have a human form is because they ARE part human. I would hope that the twins were not insects XD.

I also like Sepiroth's idea about the dragon thing, the honorable ancient beast, respected and feared.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
and another thing i cant remmber wich game but if you look closely at dante in dt his devil skin kinda looks like it has scales and dragons have them to so it only fethers my intrest with dante and dragons some how being coneted.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
to tell you the truth thers only gonna be theories till the maker of the game tells us wich he might not of seen that as important ther for will probly not tell us

Arwen

Lost Soul
Maybe Sparda is one of these three

Ascaroth - demon of spies and informers.

Andras - the demon of discord.

Any - the presiding demon of Hell.

Dante would be

Braathwaate - demon of Ignorance

Vergil

Bucon - the demon of Hatred.

morrigan

I think that Sparda is the Abigor. He's the Dark Knight (!!!) - the leader of the 60 legions of demons. He appears on the flying horse and leads by warriors from the high! He was (or he is, ha-ha) a general and he knew all strategies of any kind of war. He was (is) a prophet and could forsee the result of war. Abigor was very attractive dandy and looked like human (!!!). He broke many hearts, ha-ha!

Dante... You may be will surprised... There is one demon - Dantalian... He can turn good thoughts into the bad and on the contrary... Bad thoughts into good. Hmmm....

By the way, do you know that Alastor is the demon too? He is the demon-executor of Satana's will.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dalkin;48081 said:

Dante would be

Vergil

Aw, thats not nice, Dante's not ignorant. Hehe anyways, I would think that all of them would be the same type of demon.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Dante does have his moments. All demons are basicley the same they just have different powers and personalities.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
Dalkin;48081 said:

Dante would be

Vergil

dalkin where did you get this i wanna look up something that may help my school report. OH AND NICE SIG YOU THINK YOU COULD MAKE A METAL GEAR SOLD 2 ONE WITH SNAKE IN IT IT WOULD BE COOL

Arwen

Lost Soul
Just place demons in a search engine. You'll need to do a little looking around.

Horde demons are a bringer of war. That might fit all of them.

Sure I'll do you the sig.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dalkin;48186 said:
Dante does have his moments. All demons are basicley the same they just have different powers and personalities.

I wouldn't say so, just like humans, there are different demons. For example there's Asian and Caucasion people. Both are human, but different races, just as pride and wrath are both demon, but different kinds.

As for Dante, I agree he does have his little moments, but if thats the case then everyone is dumb. Everyone has their little moments.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I feel( and like you say this is theories) that in dmc when Dante chooses different amulets he can become a different type of demon.
So i think that a demon can become whatever they want through magic. Dante can only fly when he has these things, so in theory he cant be a dragon. Also i think that, that would also cancel out him being a bird. I think spardas powers were fire and thunder.(but thats just mere opinion and not fact, so in answer to the question of what i think Dantes true demon form is, is that i do not know only that speculating on the idea is fun).

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I wonder if someone reads the rules before signing in..

Continually reviving old topics (bumping) is not allowed, please wait an appropriate amount of time before replying to your own topic in order to raise it to the top of the 'latest posts' lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom