• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What kind of...

TyrantWayne9999

Golden Saint God of Overlords
gameplay elements do you think they should put in the next DMC if they make it?

Here some ideas I had:
-Dual Wield devil arms (customizable of course)
-Bringing back Majin Devil Trigger
-Having Nero return with a few more skills in his arsenal
-Cameo characters from other Capcom franchises? maybe....

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
i think you should get to customizes your controls as in

i like the 2 devil arms and 2 guns rule from DMC 3

but others/most probably like having 3 devil arms and 3 guns more
and for those who are really good they can chose to have all the weapons at once

i think you should be able to unlock all the weapons from the previous games
even if some are just skins

a Challenge/what if mode with non canon bosses can be awesome
like what if Vergil had Sparda and fought Mundus

also unlockable costumes
i was really disappointed that DMC 4 had none

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
Id love to see crazy combos comeback. Also bring back Yamato with more attacks, imagine that thing with Swordmaster!

Maybe some new styles? Like a Summoned Swords style? Maybe?

Blue_Rose

One way to get yourself shot
Mainly, I just want the unlockable content to give us more. Other than that, make the guns a bit more useful. But not as OP as DMC2.

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
Nero should return, only now as a bigger badass. He should have more weapons (not just the Blue Rose and Red Queen). Also, customizable weapons, like you said. More costumes, like in DMC3. Nero's background should be expanded upon too, as well as what's going on with his arm, and where it came from. Maybe somehow include Vergil more.
Dante should be a bit more like his DMC1 self, I think. Less overpowered, better jokes (and no, not like DmC Dante... his jokes suck. He's mainly a little b*tch). Aaand... less pudgy.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
For the original;
-I say make the characters cooler for the original series. Since DMC4 was a bit of a downfall for characterization.
-Next a little more swordmaster appreciation.
-Better graphics.
-Better story
-Better scenery
-Better action sequences (after Bayonetta, the original DMC is a wankfest in comparision)
-Better transversing (None of that DMC4 crap and more like DmC; going forward and no unnecessary puzzles)
-Better everything honestly.

For the reboot;
-higher difficulty
-no color coded enemies
-better graphics
-more fighting in cut scenes
-higher engine.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Im cool with the cameo/crossovers from other capcom franchises as those could be a fun way to do dlcs since DmC is said to be one of capcom's strongest IPs so using it as a way to gauge interest.

Problem with Nero is that you need to figure out what makes him "pop" since people just see him as a dante/vergil wanabee so figuring what he brings to the table is key.

Top Bottom