• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your idea of a hardcore DMC fan?

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Don't worry! Reuben Langdon agrees with you anyway!I remember that he, in one of those times he went to say "hi" to fans in Devils-Lair, asking him about pairings, which he answered he prefered Dante to be single, since a love interest would "drag him down". I dunno if some you who were members of Devils-lair maybe remember this.But Reuben is not "Word of God", so anything is possible.

On a side note: did you note Reuben Langdon fits a true trope called " Word of Dante"?( Well, at least in the fandom?)Coincidences!:p

berto

I Saw the Devil
A DMC fan is not that uncommon but most are passive fans who get happy about new releases.

Unlike most franchises DMC has very little to offer outside of the games. Most major franchises have merchandise up the a$$ and out the nostrils, but DMC has very little by comaprison so I'd say a hardcore DMC fan is someone who:
A) knows far more about the DMC franchise than just the standard stuff most of us know because they are the ones that want to know more, whether it be the universe or the development or both.
B) Rare items that are hard to get are usually an excellent sign of obsession. There is that decanter from the original production.
dmc.jpg

The one who bought this little gem must be pretty big on the game since it went for hundreds.
C) An over protective behavior. Not just from the reboot but even from other games and other people.
D) Someone who has, at some point, made others sick of DMC with their fondness for the games.

Anyone that is two or more of these would qualify.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'm willing to bet money that they have that because they made it for the live action commercial for the original game.
There is a longer one but I don't know where it went.

Edit:
FOUND IT!!!

Top Bottom