• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what is the hardest game u evered played.

aka958

Don't trust people
Survival horrors are epic. They keep me on my toes, conserving my ammo, being careful while walking, getting scared to death when I've only got 10 bullets left. But in all honesty, they aren't hard to me.

The hardest game I've played is just unfair in all ways possible, as the maker of the game wanted it to be. That thing is just... annoying. Not fun, not challenging but just annoying.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h8YTPbwBYo

Meg

Demon's Souls was pretty hard. >_< I never finished it because while it was very good it was so time consuming. >_<

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
Lost Planet Extreme Condition. I was going to say something older, but this game just is hard. It likes to screw you over, too. I should play it again at some point, though, because I can't say I knew what I was doing when I first played it.

Due to that, I'll rank the second Phantasy Star game, most old school FPS games, and The Lion King. The Lion King is just... The SNES has harder games, but this game is impossible for me once I reach the second level. That's right. The second level.

Truxton is another crazy hard game. Amazing game, but it just throws the difficulty at you with no plans on stopping the annoyance.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Anything first person, because I get motion sickness :oops:

With that being said, Portal's giving me a run for my money. The puzzles are easy, but I get so sick every time I play it! XD

Reanbell

Your very own star
The Resident Evil 1 Remake was pretty challenging, imo, especially if you don't burn ANY bodies... that was a mistake. xD

aka958

Don't trust people
None of you have played "I Wanna Be The Guy" I see... xP

Meh, it's fairly easy if I sacrifice about 30 tries, but it's so cheap and everything feels more like trial and error kind of thing. While obstacles and puzzles requiring skills are either hard to understand because of the sprites (Looking at you Mike Tyson!), and some feels like direct counters to the games controls. <.<

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
None of you have played "I Wanna Be The Guy" I see... xP

Meh, it's fairly easy if I sacrifice about 30 tries, but it's so cheap and everything feels more like trial and error kind of thing. While obstacles and puzzles requiring skills are either hard to understand because of the sprites (Looking at you Mike Tyson!), and some feels like direct counters to the games controls. <.<
Played it, but gave up on it.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Y'guys might don't even know it, but I have a game for the Atari called the Blu Bear. It's HARD, NO save, and when you beat it, it automatically restart for the first level.

Top Bottom