• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition??

Swordmaster

LegendaryDarkKnight
When I am registering i noticed something there is a special editon of dmc 4 is there any new features ? or only collector's edition type ?>_<:$

Sparda™

Devil May Cry 4 Collector's Edition contains the following extras:

* Volume 1 of ADV Film's Devil May Cry: The Animated Series on DVD, including four complete episodes of the anime
* Unique Steelbook™ metal case
* Bonus DVD
* Making of Devil May Cry 4
* Music from the soundtrack
* Digital artbook
* PC content (screen savers, wallpapers, icons)

Nothing like new characters or more playable ones, but this is good too.^_^

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
I got mine with the steel tin thingy, the "Art Of The Devil" which is amazing, and a free DMC t-shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: thing is I can't wear it because the man behind the till gave me a large and all I wanted was something like an extra small :lol:

Koemi

half-breed
yah, that's kinda it: it's not the SE as in DMC 3. Both 360 and PS3 has their own collector's edition. Gameplay and modes are same as the original. The PS3 DMC4 collector's edition comes with an anime DVD (DMC animation disc 1), a bonus disc with media stuffs, and a tin case for your game ;)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It can also depend where you get it from. The UK version did not come with any animes - just some concept art unless there was a specific promotion in certain stores which offered other stuff like clothing/badges etc.

Our edition had the art and some interviews/background info on DVD in a steel case. The UK seems to get screwed over quite a bit with special/limited/collectors editions of games...

Top Bottom