• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What infinity gem would you wield? (Info about them in thread!)

Anthony

THE BLUE GOD
  • Power Gem – Increased strength and durability, enhances virtually any known superhuman ability, energy manipulation.
  • Time Gem – Time travel; stop, slow down or speed up flow of time; accelerate or slow down aging; see into past/future.
  • Space Gem – Travel through space, mostly through teleportation. Able to interfere with the motion of other objects.
  • Soul Gem – Observe, attack or even steal a being's soul or spirit. Also used to revert individuals to their natural state.
  • Reality Gem – Alters all of reality; similar to the effects of a Cosmic Cube, but much, much higher.
  • Mind Gem – Near-limitless psionic/psychic abilities including empathy, telepathy and telekinesis.

I honestly would use the Reality gem because it is amazing stone in which I could bend all reality to my will with nearly limitless power.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Time gem as I could go back to see lost love ones and maybe prevent there passing , and also slow my aging and that of my family to a standstill so nome of us get any older or die

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
SOULS

tumblr_ls5x0lxeja1qzqeaco1_250.gif

Top Bottom