• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What if....

Do you remember the last cutscene in Lucia's story? I think it was. How she was sitting inside Dante's office flipping a coin? She then hears a bike outside the office and she and the player assume it was Dante that came back from hell.

But..What if it was a much older Nero coming over to check up on Dante after not seeing him in so many years?

I know Nero was probably never thought up back then, but they could do something with that.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Yeah i've thought of that or it could have been Lady but I like the idea of it being Nero instead though.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Originally I doubt it considering I doubt Itsuno or anyone at Capcom had even thought about Lady or Nero when making DMC2...it could've been Trish (most likely) or Dante.......at the time...for all we know with making DMC3 & DMC4 before DMC2 in the timeline they probably made those 2 games as a way to stall the timeline for ideas to properly continue the DMC plot from DMC2.

So now it could be Nero or Lady.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i think it would be better if it was nero than Dante because we could have a proper sequel now.

Having Nero and Lucia team up to find Dante seems like a better pitch than Dante appearing before lucia.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
PLOT TWIST

We find out Sparda never died and it was actually him on the motorcycle. Seriously, where's my Sparda game Capcom?
Loool. It's funny imagining this guy on a bike.
Now that I approve of. :D Either that, or have Lady turn up on th motorbike. I just like the idea of her meeting up with Lucia.

Top Bottom