• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What if the DMC Anime became a video game?

Should the DMC Anime become a video game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
The DMC Anime is cannon, the story takes place after DMC1 and before DMC4 so would you like to see the DMC Anime become a video game? And what would you add to it? (We all know everyone will say Vergil, thing of some thing more creative people, please)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I don't mean to be mean but i have to disagree with you.
The whole point of making an anime was to bring Devil May Cry into another medium and it did and it failed.
So I rather they just make another DMC game that continues the story of the games.
if they were to do an adaptation of other DMC material, i rather they just adapt one of the DMC light novels.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't mean to be mean but i have to disagree with you.
The whole point of making an anime was to bring Devil May Cry into another medium and it did and it failed.
So I rather they just make another DMC game that continues the story of the games.
if they were to do an adaptation of other DMC material, i rather they just adapt one of the DMC light novels.
It's cool dude, I get your point. But even still for "kicks and giggles" wouldn't you want a DMC game based on the anime? I would for the fun of it. P.S. I didn't think the anime was failure I actually liked it.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Yes and no,
No because I feel that the anime didn't really fulfill a purpose and Dante wasn't challenged nor did he get any character development. He was just there.
Yes in that i would like some characters and concepts make it into a game such as brad and his plant based powers would provide a different style of play to dante's.

Reanbell

Your very own star
I agree with you about the Anime - and is it really canon? =I I don't consider it as canon unless it was officially stated so, and like Z218 said they tried bringing it to a different medium and failed at it. Course, I did like seeing Dante and Trish Anime style. c:

Meg

I think it could be cool if they keep the anime art style for the game. Granted I didn't care for the anime, but if they made it into a game I'd probably play it anyway. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom