• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What if Kyrie rapped?

berto

I Saw the Devil
IF!!??

I'm not sure how to break it to ya' but... Well, you don't think her and Nero make enough to make ends meet on a church singing salary and him been unemployed after he destroyed the military and the city,which I'm sure they are been billed for. Her only talent is her music and with her violent dead beat boyfriend who no longer has an income, and with his poor people skills he'll never interview well, someones gotta pick up the slack.

Last I heard she was also DJing at night to get a little extra... and he started drinking.

Zarathustra

The Forsaken Offspring of Heaven and Hell
...This thread makes me want to punch/stab/shoot you...not even kidding. Lemme put it this way, that'd be like asking what if the whole DmC cast was nothing but ghetto black people that went around with their weapons being nothing but guns and shooting them in a position that could cave in their own chests.

In short, sheer stupidity

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
...This thread makes me want to punch/stab/shoot you...not even kidding. Lemme put it this way, that'd be like asking what if the whole DmC cast was nothing but ghetto black people that went around with their weapons being nothing but guns and shooting them in a position that could cave in their own chests.

In short, sheer stupidity

images

It's a joke thread.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Kyrie rap? Of course she can't:lol: ... It's not even her voice actor(ess) that sings.
*Would like to point out i misread the title... yeah another WTF moment*

Top Bottom