• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what if dante had a son....

Status
Not open for further replies.

wicked_lester

if Dante had a son what would he look like? would he be like his father? who would be the mother? instead of a son would he have a daughter? im sure just about everyone has thought of this before, maybe people have talked about this before. i just wanted something to kick around a bit:D

Blood Knight

Demon Warrior
if he had a son, he'd probably look like his father, like dante looks exactly like his father. him havin a daughter would be interesting as well, or he might have twins...think about that

Curse

Cursed Girl
it would be interesting if he had twins a daughter and a son...and if they kept fighting like dante and vergil did it would be a nice view ^_____^

machindix

One thing's for sure. If Dante had any children, they'd be bad asses. It runs in the family blood...

Vince

well they would be 25% demon...... and 75% human.... no one tought about that eh!

Noxotic

Well, if he had one with trish then it would be 75% demon and 25% human! And yes, i already thought about that Vince.

In truth, we would never know what he would look like, because aas soon as he was born his head would blow up out of sheer awesomeness!!!!!!!!!11

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
If Dante had a son.......he would be a Half Demon, Half Human......just like Dante......................and he could have DT of Sparda.........awsome isnt it?? lol

Noxotic

d4rkn1ght;4368 said:
If Dante had a son.......he would be a Half Demon, Half Human......just like Dante......................and he could have DT of Sparda.........awsome isnt it?? lol
No, he wouldn't be half demon and human. Its going to be overruled by something. If he has a kid with a demon (lawl) then the baby will be 75% demon and 25% human from Dantes 1/4 of the 2 parents. If he had one with a human, it would be 75% human and 25% demon.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
if Dante´s wife would be a Human...........but imagine that son of Dante have the Sparda sword..................he could transform just like his Grandfather Sparda.............dont u think Dante??

Noxotic

yes, but he would still be 75% something and 25% something else. Just because he transforms, it doesnt make him a full demon, powwer is given to him. Look at Arkham for example. He was given Sparda's POWER, not his actually self, so arkham wasan't a real demon, only demon powers. Besides, we still don't know what he would look like. (look at my previous 2 post)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya......but Arkham didnt control the Power of Sparda...........but if u say so..............i will understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom