• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What If....(anime)

AceofSpades

Lord of the Void
What if Ichigo never became a soul reaper, what if lechouc vi Britannia fought against the black knights, and suzaku was zero. What if Alucard and Father Anderson Traded places, or what if Alucard became the apprentice and Saras was the master (hmmm), or what if zombies are the cured and we are infected. Prepared to have your minds blown away, here post your anime, what if theories or try to describe a what if. This is gonna be fun.
What if Harry Pottor parents divorced and lily married Severus.

What if Lord Death never got those Coffee Beans!!!
Mandolin??
Mendohlione!!!

aoshi

What if aoshi didn't lose to kenshin but kicked his(Kenshin) and shishiyo's a$$???(Rurouni kenshin)

What if seshumarooo didn't lose his arm????(Inu yasha)

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
What if Luffy never got his straw hat
What if Ichigo never saw Rukia
What if Naruto never got the kyuubi sealed in him (road to ninja movie)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
What if Hijikata and Gintoki never got naughty? Would the tension between them be more tense?
What if Misa finally turned around and said 'screw you, Light' and took both Death Notes with her when she left? XD
What if Dante's business became bankrupt and he could no longer afford his tabs?
What if Dante wished he could see Vergil again in the Wishing Well episode?
What if Dante and Nina hooked up?
What if Trish actually took Lady out during their first encounter?
Wait, what if Trish and Lady took Dante out instead?
What if there were no sweet beans and mayonnaise? Would it be chocolate and tea instead?
What if Gintoki liked mayonnaise better and Hijikata got addicted to sweet beans?
What if Gintama did a crack episode on Devil May Cry? (Ohhhh yesss pleaseeeee)

KRSkull

What if the demons were actually humans and we humans were the demons?
What if Ichigo's father never came to the real world?
What if Dante was a demon and not half demon?
What if Sparda was human?
What if Sparda and Mundus switched places?

AceofSpades

Lord of the Void
What if the demons were actually humans and we humans were the demons?
What if Ichigo's father never came to the real world?
What if Dante was a demon and not half demon?
What if Sparda was human?
What if Sparda and Mundus switched places?
Sparda's son Dante would be evil I suppose. I don't know if virigil would really exist and I'm pretty sure the whole series would revolve around Nero...bad thoughts....don't let it be so!!

AceofSpades

Lord of the Void
What if Luffy never got his straw hat
What if Ichigo never saw Rukia
What if Naruto never got the kyuubi sealed in him (road to ninja movie)
Ichigo would have never turned into a soul reaper and probly would have been killed by the hallow, but that would mean that all of Aziens plans would have back fired.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Ichigo would have never turned into a soul reaper and probly would have been killed by the hallow, but that would mean that all of Aziens plans would have back fired.

Nope, because that was also in Aizen's plan. How?

aizen_s_plan_by_jeth_villar-d5xz0w4.jpg

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger

Considering the whole "heroes never die" thing, Ichigo would either unlock his Quincy powers or Fullbringer powers if we're up to speed with Ichigo being part human, part Quincy, part hollow, part Marty Stu, and part strawberry. Ichigo is everything which makes him overpowered... Ichigo needs to be "reevaluated" by the Creator...

I'll be back and please, ignore the people in suits with sunglasses. They're here for "clean-up".

KRSkull

Nope, because that was also in Aizen's plan. How?

aizen_s_plan_by_jeth_villar-d5xz0w4.jpg

Considering the whole "heroes never die" thing, Ichigo would either unlock his Quincy powers or Fullbringer powers if we're up to speed with Ichigo being part human, part Quincy, part hollow, part Marty Stu, and part strawberry. Ichigo is everything which makes him overpowered... Ichigo needs to be "reevaluated" by the Creator...

I'll be back and please, ignore the people in suits with sunglasses. They're here for "clean-up".

With the help of Urahara I think that Ichigo will become a Hollow hunter.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
what if yukio had satan's power and not rin
what if erin never saved mikasa
what if naruto died at birth

Top Bottom