• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What I wish I could look like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
I know this may seem ever so slightly weird but I find lots of people dislike what they look like so I thought for fun we could post pictures of what we want to look like I will go first.
ShadowtheHedgehog.jpg

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Yes, I am sure you want to grow two spiky ears, black fur, a pointy nose and hair that looks like some gigantic monkey who's been electricuted when his banana got caught up in an electrical socket lol :lol: :lol:

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Thanks lol I only like to look like that because he is a fast little bugger and I wouldnt mind the pointy ears lol.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Shadow is pretty cool, but I'd rather be Sonic if I had to choose... ;)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Nah, Sonic is too much of a "Baby-Face" (sorry for using wrestling terms...). I like someone with a bit more of a darker character...like Vergil and Dante for instance lol. I wish I could look like this:

sigpicr3.jpg

Or this:

sigpic3.jpg

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Well in terms of look I actually have the same hair as the guy in the second picture, just imagine that but very dark brown and without the fringe in fromt of the face (I have my fringe to the sides of my head)...

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i want to look like reverend T.W. brixx, the lead singer of the graveyard bbq. all hail the bbq! "if yer ain't with us, yer against us!" deserving winners of the 'be a guitar hero contest'!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom