• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What happens? (RE4)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I've been playing Resident Evil 4 for 3 days now, and I've been wondering...

Im nice ^^, so I made Leon help the dog on the way to the village. I was wondering, what happens if you don't help the dog? Does he just not come to help you later or do they make you go back and help him?

And please don't post any spoilers, I just wanna know what happens if you don't help the dog in the begining, who has his leg stuck in the bear trap.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Aw, too bad, anyways im loving this game. Im SO in love with Leon now. *slaps Leon's a$$*

Leon: Ack! *startled*

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Extra clothes? I haven't gotten that far. She gets extra clothes or something?

Edit: Oh man, those death scenes are something else. Whats your favorate death scene? So far I like the one where the bug spits acid on his face and all the skin and hair is gone in the front of his face. It didn't happen to me in the game, but I just saw it on youtube. Damn that was brutal.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
When you beat the game, you can re-start it with extra clothes. It says extra clothes for Leon only, but when you get to the church Ashley has a new cute outfit too^^.

About the Death Scene..usually I'm too angry to watch it:p

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
have u seen ashley wearing the suit of armour yet
i think thats after 2 completions and leon gets the gangster outfit

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
cosmic master;65135 said:
have u seen ashley wearing the suit of armour yet
i think thats after 2 completions and leon gets the gangster outfit

No I've only completed it once. I've started a second save game but I'm in one of the worst places in the island and I'm a little discouraged to play it:p

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
i finished it twice just so i could unlock everything.
ashley in the armour is pretty funny if you point a gun at her face the visor on her helmet comes down and if you have leon in the gangster outfit and equipped with the chicago typewriter wait a few seconds and he will throw his hat into the air.:lol:
ah resident evil, just another success story from the guys at capcom^_^

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Tony_Redgrave;65133 said:
About the Death Scene..usually I'm too angry to watch it:p

Haha, no kidding. :lol: I hate it when it seems like im on a role then all of a sudden I hear "Wuuuuhhhh!" And Leon's head is rolling on the floor. It's like o_O

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
What I hate the most is when enemies appear on cut-scenes. The come out of everywhere fast, while Leon becomes a statute for some reason"-_- And suddenly there may be enemies even behind you:p
When this happens I'm all "hey that can't happen>_< ":lol:

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I remember the first time I found out about the O promts during the cut scenes. I see a cut scene and im all like, "Sweet, I can put the controller down." Then all of a sudden "Press uemwxl" pops up on the screen and Leon's dead, and im like O_O WTF just happend?

(For those of you who don't know what an o promt is, it's when a button pops up on the screen and you have to press it. Like in GOW.)

Top Bottom