• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Duke Nukem Forever should have been....

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.

I don't play many shooters any more because the over saturation of them has really turned me off on them but, Far Cry 3 was actually a lot of fun to play and this new game being developed is looking oh so awesome. It's like the stuff you imagined after you watched stuff like Robocop, Judge Dredd, Escape From New York, and Terminator. Cyber dinosaurs, sharks, and panthers. That just sounds like it's made of awesome. I'm actually very interested in this. I'm digging it. Thoughts?

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
I had no interest in Far Cry 3, but this DLC has me interested, I was sold when I heard Michael Biehn in the trailer, yeah I would have loved this to be in a Duke Nukem game, but good god it's so f**king annoying that people keep saying "what DNF should have been" with just about every single FPS that releases these days. You people are starting to sound like the Halo fanboy who was in charge of DNF!

But I look forward to Interceptors Project Pathfinder(codename) to bring Duke back to awesomeness before Gearbox takes another shot at f**king him up again.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I think describing Blood Dragon as what Duke Nukem Forever should have been makes sense though. This game really is in that cheesy 70s and 80s action movie mindset which Duke based his entire character upon. After all he just quotes lines from action movies every 2 seconds.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Watching that trailer made me go and watch Escape From New York, right there and then.

Seriously though, kinda tempted, i loved Farcry 3 when it made me feel like i was playing a Stallone or Schwarzenegger character but i disliked pretty much everything else. If this propels me straight into that territory as much as it looks like it will? You can bet your ass that i'm going to get this.

Top Bottom