• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what does ketchup means

Arthur567

Gunslinger
I mean TO-MA-TO nothing to do with ketchup so i have a theory

Its the blood of thousands slaves of the ketch empire

.....yeah its definitely that o_O

(comment about this theory or make ure own LOL)

(general discussion and feedback and it says on description post wut ever is in ure mind so this is it XD)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Huhm. Okay. So, since you've got a theory on ketchup.
My theory on mayonnaise is that it's actually the dreams of millions of people, stolen by the sandman during the month of May, who passes it on to the tooth fairy whom is in alliance with the three blind mice, who take those stolen dreams and throw them in this huge barrel, where they use flamingo legs to trample all the joy and hope and fun out of them, and then they remove all the thin peels of the dreams, and what is left is what we all know as mayonnaise.
My theory is solid ^_^ Why? Because the world can not function without MAYONNAISE! A sandwich is not complete without mayonnaise, and if you cannot have a complete sandwich, then the world will despair and the pixies will bring on the apocalypse!

:\ Well... all that, and the fact that people can't live life to the fullest if they don't have dreams.

Mayonnaise FTW!! (sorry Gin-San ;))

Sweet beans!!!! Mayonnaise must die! - Gintoki

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Vergil'sB*tch;229960 said:
I have a theory about cheese, but it's to rude ;)

Aww...you have a theory and you won't tell me? Do you know how much that hurts my brain? T.T

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
come one VB corrupt the kids. its fun and they need it. but don't even think about saying anything rude about cheese. i will do evil things to you if your theory is even the slightest bit not supportive of cheese. ( the best thing to put on anything)

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Okay okay, woah. Let's not push her, eh? Posioned minds or not, it's her theory. Whether or not she will post it is entirely up to her, and this constant pressuring will only serve to annoy her.

So sorry VB...it seems as though a ruckus was started over a bit of friendly teasing on my part.

Top Bottom