• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonTyger

Order of R.L.C.
Who do you think is the hardest boss in DMC3? I personnally found nevan to be harder than any other DMC3 boss

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Arkham>_<
At least Vergil 3 looks cool and worthy even though he is hard. Arkham battle is annoying. And after a while you lose Devil Trigger and Style<<

Janny

Dines with dementia
Nevan, in my case. After shooting and battling her so much that my fingers cramped up, she decides to get close to Dante and get some of his life and add to her own. Before that, she was almost dead too, so you can guess what my reaction was...
I'd take 2 of Vergil in a battle rather than try to kill her in the near future >_<

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Arkham in DMD mode...it really gives me the headache how to fight him in DMD mode...even Vergil is much more fun fighting...:) i wished we could fight Arkham in Sparda form,but it won;t be good as the Force Edge does not change to it's original self,Sparda.:)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I'm torn between voting for Arkham and the final confrontation with Vergil. I found both of those to be quite tricky. ^_^

Sparda™

Vergil isn't that tough as all make him. When he does the multiple Helm Breaker: Level 2 and the multiple Judgment Cuts, all just fall down....

Arkham is the hardest one, and in DMD mode, the difficult bosses show themselves more than in any other difficulty.

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Well me Personally I have no preference to hardier but if I had to pick one it be Douppleganger on DMD, those damn lights just don't stay on long enough for me espcially given I just lock on a lot, and nine time out of ten Vergil aims for him...

demon reaper

nevans difficult until you understand the way to take her down. arkham is quite easy i found actually. not really sure who i found hardest....although it was very annoying having to go through them all on the 2nd or 3rd to last mission. that was really difficult. but i suppose i found virgils last battle most difficult because of how long it takes. its very cool but it drags on when he keeps using his DT. but they all give you a satisfied feeling when you beat them :)

aka958

Don't trust people
i can only say one of them that i hated more than ANYTHING (if not dante with unlimited DT and Air raid) it is Leviathan i hate it so much.... otherwise it is vergil 3 but vergil 3 is more fun to fight and after 20 times on easy 30 times on normal 35 on hard 12 on very hard and 10 on DMD he is a Piece of cake

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Oh, yeah! I completely forgot about Leviathan - that thing was an absolute pain on the Dante Must Die difficulty. Curse you, Leviathan! :p

Grimmn Reap

Dog That Bites Ppl
I think its a tie between nevan and vergil.nevan was really annoying realizing that there is a little window of opportunity to hit her most of the time. also she sucks life out of you which makes the fight last even longer(annoying!!). Vergil is only hard when he uses his DT to fight against you and the fact that it heals him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom