• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what do you think

Silent Hill is:

• Total voters

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
silent hill has been one of the most classical games of the survival-horror series...what do you think?

i like and the movie too, even though it has little to do with the game... i still think that movie is awsome at the end when the lady gets killled....pwnage

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Personally, I loved the Silent Hill series up until Silent Hill 4 - that one didn't impress me all that much at all. I just loved playing through the games (particularly Silent Hill 2) and each time noticing yet another very subtle -- but oh-so-genius -- twist that I hadn't noticed before.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yup, Silent Hill has to be my favourite horror game series. The first one I played was Silent Hill 2, unfortunately not the uncut version which supposedly is better. But I still enjoy the game pretty well. Silent Hill 3, tries more to disgust you rather than frighten you, which was okay I guess. Still the best thing about 3, was that Heather had many outfits and could talk almost to everything while adding her personal comment, I loved that. Now the Room, was ok. I liked the bad guy alot. But not the gameplay. It sucked that you couldn't kill every monster. But it got pretty interesting in the end, when you finally get out of your room and start investigating(I hope that was not a spoiler). It wasn't scary, but stressful.
The movie was one that I liked a lot. Although it hadn't much to do with the game, it had the OST of the games and some other Silent Hillish things which made a fan like it^_^
It supposedly going to continue with Silent Hill 2, since the Mother was still in the other dimension..

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
i thought that she had died and is in the SH dimension...dmn i can't wait until the next one comes out....or resident evil:extinction....

so did anyone see the part in the game when pyramid head rapes the monster...that was funny....ok maybe not but still:lol::|

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
I love Silent Hill especially 3, i think they are as fun as they are interesting:lol: :p

I love the atmosphere of the game and the story, its a great series to play:D :lol:

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
i think silent hill is freakin scary!!! thats the only film (and game) that scared the crap outta me. But theres only one thing i didnt understand about silent hill (the film) is that i didnt quite understand the story-line, thats all

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
its bloody scary i'll tell you know. We have got it on dvd, and i try to avoid watching it. But i think you wouldn't be scared of it darkslayer. The last bit is just weird but not scary. Oh god i wanna watch it now
-_-

Top Bottom