• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you think of mrrandomlulz

What do you think of mrrandomlulz

• He's fine, I just wish he'd tone down the pony a bit

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Knock it off with the pony, spiderman, trolling, etc

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • I like him for who he is.

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • He's a great member when he's not trying to be a troll.

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Mrrandomlulz has recently noticed, his antics have gotten old to some of the members on this forum.
This is why mrrandomlulz is taking this poll and will try to change.

If your decision is not on this poll please post what you think of me in the thread. I will close the poll in 7 days.

ZeroLove

I don't like him. He generally and purposely like to troll people one way or the other, riling people up and leading threads off-topic. And he takes pride in it. He's simply trying too hard to be in a certain role. He's like the class clown, the one who likes to do stupid things for attention. The one thing I have in common with him isn't enough for me to forgive him for his antics anymore.

He's boring.

Onecrazymonkey1

I'm not going to lie, I have a sense of humor and I do laugh at a lot of your posts. I can see they're in good fun most of the time and are just for laughs which I like every once in a while. However I think it would be cool if you posted more seriously in some threads just to see what's going on in your head and get your true opinion on topics. There is no reason you should change who you are, just add a nice little balance between serious and clown.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Mrrandomlulz, exactly what would cause you to make a thread like this?
I find it shameful that the DMC community has come to the point where members now have to make threads such as these.
DON'T CHANGE.
Yes, I want to headbutt you through my computer screen every now and then when you post a pony thing. This is mainly because I've outgrown the My Little Pony phase.
That doesn't mean I'm going to report you because I think your post is pointless and annoying. I mean, how can you possibly be a troll by posting something related to ponies/bronies? It's completely irrelevant to the main arc of this forum. And yes, given the right timing and place, it can be somewhat of a comedic relief.
It also doesn't mean that you should post less or differently from what you have been doing. Unless one of the staff members address you about your posts directly, anyone else's opinion on your posts DON'T MATTER.
Don't post less. Don't post more. Don't be more silly. Don't be more serious. Don't be anything other than who you've been.
Seriously, I may want to facepalm whenever I see you've posted in a thread, but the honest truth is that I, at least, have definitely missed you. I'm not a fan, but I don't want you to change!!!!

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
I was wrong, you're not random...

BATSHITINSANE02.gif

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I don't have any problems with you as a member lol unless.. you actually start trolling me personally >_>

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Don't let some forum personalities stop you from being who you want to be. After all it would get pretty boring to read things if everyone agreed to a strict norm, so pony on dude ;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You have an aura of fun that is needed sometimes. Don't change how you are :)

Top Bottom