• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do people think of darkslayer?

Devil Razer

Drifter
To be honest i was expexting yamato to be a whole new devil arm for dante.(And nero for that fact) But its just a style for dante and nero's DT. Im a bit dissapointed to be honest.

Mind you dante using rebellion and yamato is pretty cool. But i feel like capcom have copped out again.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I personally love it. It took my ages to learn to use the old Darkslayer but I learnt the new one in a flash. It is not as useful as the old one but it helps you deal with enemies faster and stylish. It is also strong against bosses (since most of them are huge and you need to jump to hit them).

darkninjax123

Assassin
i agree with tony i do hate how i have to keep jumping to attack the bosses and leaving myself vulnerable to their attacks

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I was hoping you could so the cool (back and slash) move but it doesnt look like you can.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I like jump canceling in the air on an enemy with the Yamato. It looks so awesome with Dante staying in the air forever with that move(the move were you do 2 hits in the air, but when you jump cancel that move you keep on doing the first hit over and over again it so freakin SSStylish looking>_<).

Top Bottom