• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What did Dante do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
For any of you who own or have read the first volume of the dmc3 manga, I ask that you please answer me this if you know. There was one point in the book where this little girl sold her soul to become a full grown woman. She was all up on Dante and was like, "Look I have breast now, and my legs are so long." A little bit after that, she tried to kill Dante and he did...something.

He transformed, and grabed her, I couldn't quite make out what he was doing. Does anybody know exactly what he did? It's on page 110 and 111.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
He used his own demonic power to overwhelm hers. That's why she's all powerless after it, and again in child form. Although I think he did almost without realizing it himself.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Not suck, as she has powers in Code:02. Just overpower himself and let her there to tremble in fear. He couldn't kill her since she was the object of the mission, so to avoid a battle he did this.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Lol! Id love to see a lustful side of Vergil as well. Speaking of perverted Dante, did you see the look on his face when he first saw Nevan on dmc3? (Sorry for going off topic.)

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
To me it looked like he’d Devil Triggered. Which I found odd since you don’t even get DT until something like Mission 7 in DMC3 the game…

By the way, my copy (and all the others in the bookstore!) have a repeat of page 76 printed in place of page 43! :(

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Kodanshi;44458 said:
To me it looked like he’d Devil Triggered. Which I found odd since you don’t even get DT until something like Mission 7 in DMC3 the game…

By the way, my copy (and all the others in the bookstore!) have a repeat of page 76 printed in place of page 43! :(

To me it looked sort of like what he did in DMC1 after he beat Griffon and Phandom. He was for a moment like in DT form (and his real one to boot) but didn't actually DT. Some sort of releasing his powers for little time perhaps?

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Tony_Redgrave;44634 said:
To me it looked sort of like what he did in DMC1 after he beat Griffon and Phandom. He was for a moment like in DT form (and his real one to boot) but didn't actually DT. Some sort of releasing his powers for little time perhaps?

that is the shadow of his demon form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom