• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What BLACKSWIPE is excited for!

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
For one thing I'm ready for MGR, I really want to play this game and I'm willing to give it a chance. It looks fun and very complex and I sorta-like the way that it's turning out to be. It has a pretty look to it and I'm a sucker for gorgeous games, VIA DmC (Though I do not buy games just for their graphics!)

I'm SUPER ready for Gits: Arise!! Ghost in the Shell is finally back and I like what they're doing here, a prequel. I can finally see what events lead up to another and I'm very excited to see one of my favorite series return! Just in case you don't know, Ghost in the Shell is one of the greatest anime's ever created. The plot is supurb and its better than most movies you see today. The animation and CGI is incredible and looks god-amazing to the eye. Not to mention the wonderful scores produced by mastermind Yoko Kano, a brilliant composer who has worked on other OST's for Wolf's Rain and Cowboy Bebop, both of which are animated masterpieces.

I'm also excited for Bloody palace and VD!

MY BODY IS MADE OF READIES....

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I wish I was as excited as this. =P I won't be buying anything for a while though, car payments...

Top Bottom