• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening To?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
After almost a year of both albums being out (and only gaining a single song from one of them) I finally decided to listen to Disturbed's "Immortalized" and Breaking Benjamin's "Dark Before Dawn".

Only a handful of songs between both jived with me so far. For BB: Hollow, Failure, Never Again, and Angels Fall.

For Disturbed: You're Mine, The Vengeful One, and The Light.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Being a lover of Classical music, I was certainly intrigued by the show "Classicaloid" which features well known composers like Bach, Beethoven, Tchaikovsky and more all reborn into the modern day. The show really pulled out the stops by having the outro to each episode be a different rendition of one of the composer's works but rejigged with modern instruments to reflect the theme of the show.

And of those renditions, so far my favourite would have to be Episode 12's " Toccata and Fugue in D Minor" :thumbsup:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
A Metal Cover to "Phantom of the Opera", the song not the entire musical. Who knew "Metal" and "Broadway" went together so well.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Classicaloid Ending 14. Each ED to this show is different and so far #14 is my favourite, it's very rural and folk song-y.

Top Bottom