• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what are you afraid of?

Vergillicious

You will not forget this devil's power!
Me..mother facking HIGHTS!!! And giant facking SPIDERS!!! Theres more but those are the main ones. And losing the ones that mean a lot to me.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Spiders (especially those flying ones), nail damage, (like it getting pulled out or split passed the finger), extreme heights, and those really ridiculously tall carnival rides.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nothing.:D
Okay, frogs and toads freak me out a bit, but I wouldn't call that fear. It's something I can overcome. It's just that I like to delay it, especially in a country where frogs exist mainly deep in the forests (if they do) or at the pet store.
Which makes me think, I should go buy some frogs. Get over it, y'know?

KRSkull

1.Hights

2. Being surrounded by more than two. I don't have a problem being with my family and close friends. But if i am in a group if friends or below then i automaticlly switch to silent mode.

3. Some may find this rediculous but slightly open doors in my house.

Viper

Premium
*cough cough*
*unravels a long scroll*

Bones breaking, muscle tearing, nails being torn off, bugs and spiders, poverty, drowning, heights, being mocked and bullied, people I like hating me, war, explosions, sirens, etc.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Bears, pain, The darkness, falling, drowning, horribly done stories, hot pink short-shorts and being heart broken.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Heights, drowning, being crushed slowly, having my girlfriend dump me, anything big and nasty that wants my face as a snack, animatronics, supernatural things that cannot be explained reasonably (this one incites a weird reaction from me. My face heats up and my eyes tear up, but I'm not sad or anything. It's hard to explain), ghosts... I could go on.

Oh, and it's not a fear, but pointless deaths or deaths for the sake of pleasure sicken me.

S

Sparda hellsing

Losing loved ones, losing all my anime,manga, and games, losing my figures, and having to cut my hair (i spent like three years growing it...)

Top Bottom