• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What a Deadpool video game SHOULD have

Does this sound like it would be fitting of a character like Deadpool

• yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kind of

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Apparently, after the movie comes out, A Deadpool video game will be in the works, now Deadpool is my favorite character EVER. So here is what I would expect from a great game

Open World
This is a Deadpool game we are talking about, open world would give gamers the abilities to go around a city annoying people, and doing insane things. It is only fitting gamers get the kind of freedom for GTA style insanity.

It's own story
This is god damn Deadpool we are talking about, do not just copy and paste a movie or comic book.
I want a game with good writing where I am able to battle dastardly foes and enemies. which brings us to.

Bosses
Going face to face with Task master would be a blast, or battling the Avengers. Maybe even fighting Cable. And T-Ray as part of the main story.

Nolan North
Out of the people who have voiced Deadpool so far, Nolan North has done the best job.

pop culture references

Deadpool was born to make pop culture references. I want to capture an enemy base just to say "All your base belong to me." or blow up a factory and wind up saying "What is this, a Michael Bay movie?"

Combo system

A combo system slightly tweaked from Devil May Cry and God of War would be nice. Make it so that Deadpool is rewarded money to buy bullets and grenades based on how INSANE and DESTRUCTIVE his combo's are, not how stylish, but insanity. Switching weapons randomly, shooting the crap out of enemies just to finish them off with a Katana. And destructive would be the main ranking. More or less how much damage done to the opponent, and huge destructive points if damage done to the background, such as throwing an enemy into a closed window on the 11th story of a building would give Deadpool a ton of money.

Demon619

Deadman walking
Honestly, looking at all the super hero games that have been released, I'm surpised that no one has thought of doing a Deadpool focused game. He is one of the few heros that could have his own game competley out of the blue with no tie in with a comic or movie.

Looking at Deadpool as a character, I'd love a a open world game with a little of Infamus and Prototype 2 (like colser to Infamus's interactions with the world, and the chaos and size of Prototype 2).

Also, the number of weapons that could be used in the game are just amazing. The various rifles, sub machine guns, shotgun, pistols, swords, knifes, and various other goofy crap Deadpool could be used as a weapon could be amazing.

The only issue I'd have with Deadpool being the main focus of the game is his constant 4th wall breaking, to me atleast, having your character constantly make jokes about being in a video game would get kinda werid (all other 4th wall breaking is fine, but playing the main character that knows that he IS in a game is kinda werid).

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Honestly, looking at all the super hero games that have been released, I'm surpised that no one has thought of doing a Deadpool focused game. He is one of the few heros that could have his own game competley out of the blue with no tie in with a comic or movie.

Looking at Deadpool as a character, I'd love a a open world game with a little of Infamus and Prototype 2 (like colser to Infamus's interactions with the world, and the chaos and size of Prototype 2).

Also, the number of weapons that could be used in the game are just amazing. The various rifles, sub machine guns, shotgun, pistols, swords, knifes, and various other goofy crap Deadpool could be used as a weapon could be amazing.

The only issue I'd have with Deadpool being the main focus of the game is his constant 4th wall breaking, to me atleast, having your character constantly make jokes about being in a video game would get kinda werid (all other 4th wall breaking is fine, but playing the main character that knows that he IS in a game is kinda werid).
He's gone entire comics without breaking it, but breaking it here and there wouldn't be too bad

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i'm pretty sure he has broken the 4th wall in comics already back in the day.

i wouldn't mind some of the other deadpool characters like bob, taskmaster , alex, outlaw or cable being in the game and playable.

plus te story of the comics are what made deadpool popular so i wouldnt mind they adapt it.

Top Bottom