• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Well, look who's back.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
After this nightmarish week of practically living like a hermit because of all this crap I though it's about time I start to get back out there. It still hurts and I'm still missing my grandpa very much but, I need to start to bounce back from it.

I learned after losing my dad that it never goes away and you just need to adjust to the change. My heart is still heavy and aching but, you realize that time won't stop so neither can I. Yesterday's night turned to day. Tomorrow's night will also turn to day. So I have to keep moving on and show him wherever he is that I will and also do better.

So, hope you stylish devil hunters have been doing all right. I'll slowly but surely get back in to the fun gaming discussions. Thanks for all the support and kind words too.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Welcome back man sorry for your loss I know how it hurts I lost my dad and 3 of my grandparents it never goes away my dad is gone 15 years now and I still miss him but the hurt eases with time and I can enjoy and laugh reminiscing with my family on all the fun times and good memories

Last edited:
Top Bottom