• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Well look how the time flies!

Meg

Holy crap it’s been two years since I signed up! :O (Or it will be by the time you read this since I’m writing it out of boredom in June. ;) (Don’t worry I’ve been revising it here and there)). How much the time flies, eh? A lot has happened to me over the course of these two years. I started college, got a new job (thank pancakes), got a car (seriously, thank pancakes), became obsessed a fangirl of Lightning, read The Fountainhead, saw Christina Perri live (holy crap), and had some serious self reflection and growth to name a few.

Oh yeah and a little thing called Uncharted 2. BEST GAME EVER!

*ahem*

And of course the forums. These two years have had its fair share of crazy moments, absolutely. Some of the most notable ones are probably;

-meg127 signing up. What ever happened to her? :(
-DT reaching 9,000 posts. Dedication!
-The crazy forum blackout that led some of us to believe in the cyber-zombie apocalypse
-The coming of Moses
-DmC
-New forum software. :D
-Meg kidnapping Ebony so they could have tea parties all the time….oh wait. That didn’t happen yet. Never mind. *whistle*

…annnnd some others I can’t be bothered to list. ;) Anyway, I just wanted to take a moment and say thanks to all the people here who have made the past two years here so enjoyable.

Thank you to,

-Steve for creating and maintaining the site
-Dark Drakan and Angelo Credo for being epic
-Keaton for being jolly
-Angel for putting up with me when I’m being a silly pigeon ;)
-DT for putting up with me even though all I do is get on his nerves XD.
-Ebony for her Dante-ness
-Dante’s Stalker for helping me with my writing
-Chaos Raiden for all our good gaming talk
-Tonks for throwing muffins at me
-GGC ,Shadow, and Richtofen for all being pleasures to talk to
-SpawnShooter for being a funny and enjoyable guy to talk to, giving me advice, posting “Goodnight” pics, and just being a pleasure.

As well as all these people here;
Blue Devil, Cheez, Chibi Cloud, Damien, Danzye371, Darin Rosu, darkslayer13, Darth Angelo, Devil Hunter 95, Devil of War, Drakkar, Dylan, Elton John/Bowie Bulge, Emotions Untold, Esura, Evil Nero, Haven, HQQR-Solid, Lexy, Lili Rochefort, LoD, Marisa, Mocha Cub, Mr Anderson, Nic, OWA, Osaka, ReChronicles, Red Rose, ResaMoon, SRS, Subject 64432b, the crazy demon, ToCool74, Tremor, Trish, VB, wallE156, and last but not least Z218.

PHEW! That’s everyone I’m following and then some. So if I still forgot you….GAH! Deal with it. XD

Thank you again. You can all give me presents now. ;)

And now I get to go to work! XD

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
*gives Lightning plushie as present*
Whoozaa, I wanna see you guys try beat that awesome prezzie! :p

-The coming of Moses

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
That had me laughing tears. Heh heh heh, you are funneh!

XDDDD

Time does fly, doesn't it? I always miss my DMC forum anniversary. Meh, maybe next year I'll catch it. XD

Reactions: Meg

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
You're welcome.

I'm not sure what else to say, so I guess I'll just have to go with this.

The-legend-of-Mario-lol-mario-21877458-774-850.jpg

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Doesn't time go by quickly! I remember when you first joined - your sig had a black and white picture of some guy? I didn't know who the guy was then and I still don't?! That was you wasn't it? :p

Thanks for the past 2 years Meg your posts and threads have been a great contribution to the forums. I think we should have a tea party To celebrate! I'll put the kettle on. :)

Meg

Doesn't time go by quickly! I remember when you first joined - your sig had a black and white picture of some guy? I didn't know who the guy was then and I still don't?! That was you wasn't it? :p

Stephen Colbert? :O He's a comedian! :D

You're welcome.

I'm not sure what else to say, so I guess I'll just have to go with this.

That is an amazing pic, Cheez. Thanks! XD

*gives Lightning plushie as present*
@.@

Thank you guys for the nice words!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I ate the plushie. Sowwy. :oops:

Well you know what they say - time flies when you're having...something...is it herpes? I can never remember...

Anywho, congratulations on your anniversary here - if I don't somehow break the intarwebz, here's to the next 2 years :D

Top Bottom