• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Well, I'm new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Hello all I am new here, although I have been a Devil May Cry fan, since the series started. And I have been loving every moment I have played on Devil May Cry, although I did not like the 2nd one, for obvious reasons of which I am not going to go into.

A couple of you here may know me from another Devil May Cry community. I have known about this community for quite a while, and well, it never occured for me to join as I was already apart of one. But Lo and Behold I am here now.

I am a Mod at the Other Devil May Cry community, and well, I know exactly how everything works, so no worries with me at all. I know how hard it is for the Admin(s) and Moderator(s) to clean up our mess.

Right about me, My name is Steven, as you can probably gather from the Username, I am 18 years old, and I have been a Fan since 2001 (the first games release).

I was referred here a while ago by Korn_Dowwg666, and well he has pestered with me to join, for a while now, and I have been contemplating the fact whether to or not, but now I am finally here.

Stuff to know about me, I make graphics, and I have told Korn_Dowwg666 a few things, so here I am, and I am ready to take requests off any of you who may want a sig. So if you do, as it says in my signature, "You can PM me" and giving me the Details, and maybe some pictures of what you want.

And I will be sure to make it, if you need some examples of my work just tell me, and I would gladly show some. So anyway I have rambled on enough, so yeah I hope you read all this. :)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
DUUUUUUUUDE!!! You registered man! LOL That is one hell of a long introduction though I have to say lol :lol: Welcome Steve! And yes-you are my graphics making teacher :lol:

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Well, yes I did finally register, and thanks for being the "First to reply" although, if I hadn't have told you that I wrote it, you probably wouldn't have been would you now?

Anyway yes I know this is a rather Large introduction, but I hope that you will all read it, and so you can get to know me a little better. Anyway Korn you should know me by now, you should know that I don't make a Post unless I have about 3 Paragraphs to write about it.

Trust me, I don't reply to a topic that: 1. I don't know or can't answer, 2. Doesn't seem to be a worthy enough topic to participate in, or 3. It is just a stupid topic. So anyway thanks Korn ;)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Welcome to the Devil May Cry community forums, Steven. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any queries at all. :)

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Trust me when I say, I don't have any queries regarding this site, as I am on a site that uses the same Forums Service. So I have no problem, In fact I feel right at home here already you know. Lol :)

Anyway thanks for the welcome. Although, I would like to know what "Staff Groups" you have currently set up, and if you have any Graphics Staff, I think you could do with some of these if you haven't already got them that is. ;)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Steven;18323 said:
Well, yes I did finally register, and thanks for being the "First to reply" although, if I hadn't have told you that I wrote it, you probably wouldn't have been would you now?

Anyway yes I know this is a rather Large introduction, but I hope that you will all read it, and so you can get to know me a little better. Anyway Korn you should know me by now, you should know that I don't make a Post unless I have about 3 Paragraphs to write about it.

Trust me, I don't reply to a topic that: 1. I don't know or can't answer, 2. Doesn't seem to be a worthy enough topic to participate in, or 3. It is just a stupid topic. So anyway thanks Korn ;)

Pff yeah I know.

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Yes I do know Korn, and just to clarify, my name is Spelt Steven not Stephen (but don't worry). Lol, Um, anyway yeah I have known Korn from another Devil May Cry board, and yes we have been friends ever since we talked in the chat room there.

Anyway thanks for the Welcome Pinky750, I appreciate it, well, I look forward to talking to you sometime in the future.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Welcome to the forums and hope you enjoy it here - I don't post much as I rarely play the games but I'm usually hovering around the Bloody Palace area, posting rubbish...etc etc...

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
pinky750;18343 said:
hey stephen. hey, you know korn? i know korn aswell! welcome to the forums!
Yeah me and Steve have been budds for ages (well, for a while anyway lol).

Yavanna

Dark Goddess
Steven made me join... I'm so hijacking his thread right now.
16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

shady.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom