• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Well drat I missed it....better late than never

Meg

Well yesterday was my official 5 years on the forum anniversary...thing. I had a weird feeling I was going to forget what with my final semester starting on Monday and everything. And I did forget. But I remember now so *cough* here we go.

How the heck has it been five years? How am I about to graduate from college? What am I even doing with my life? I make one of these threads every year, and I'm kinda tempted to go back and read through them all again. I want to see just how half-baked and cynical they've gotten year to year.

One thing I really want to say is this: there have been lots of changes in my life over the past five years. I graduated high school, started college, and now I'm one internship away from graduating. I've made life long friends at college and I'm equally excited and nervous about joining them in the unemployment line- I MEAN THE REAL WORLD. *cough*

But despite all the changes and developments, blessings and set backs, and everything else that's happened to me over the past five year, it's nice to have a something be constant. Something that's always there. That of course being my family, my home, and all that jazz. But also the forums. I'm glad I stuck around. Through thick and thin. Wealth and poverty. Through sickness and in health. For as long as I live (or until Mr. Steve runs out of money).

Wait. I made it sound like me and the forums are married. Well, if that's the case. I want a divorce. You can have the dog, but I'm taking the pool. That's right, I'm digging the pool out of the ground and taking it with me. To the Resident Evil forums. Don't look at me like that. Where do you think I spend my time when I can get away from you? I never loved you as much as REN! They actually know how to treat a woman. Oh I'm just kidding baby, I don't even like Resident Evil.

Much.

Here's to five more years! :whistle:

berto

I Saw the Devil
How the heck has it been five years?
Wow. Five years. Congrats, I suppose, you do sound semi-optimistic about it. Don't worry about it, you're just going through the big change jitters. The real world is not that different from what you're used to, they just make a bigger deal of it. You'll be fine.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Congrates on your 5 years here. :thumbsup:

And if you do decide to leave us after being here a long time, then we will find you and totally drag you back kicking and screaming. You're here to stay.:tongue:

Reactions: Meg

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wow, five years huh? That's pretty impressive. Can't believe I've been here almost as long...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Truth. :eek: You've been my forum buddy pretty much since the beginning. DT and Meg: Kicking Butt Since 2009. :cool:

It has been a long time, hasn't it? But that just proves how awesome this place is. ^^ *gives plate of fresh molasses cookies*

Reactions: Meg
Top Bottom