• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Well American censorship added to Dissidia duodecim rate of teen

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
The ESRB has released a rating summary for Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy. The flashy fighting game got tagged with a Teen rating due to fantasy violence, mild language, partial nudity and suggestive themes. You can check out the rating summary below:
This is an action game in which players compete in one-on-one battles with characters from the Final Fantasy universe. Players engage in hand-to-hand combat in 3D arenas and use axes, swords, boomerangs, and magic spells (e.g., energy balls, summoned creatures) to drain opponents' life meters. Battles are highlighted by cries of pain, colorful explosions, and slow-motion sequences that zoom in on defeated characters. A handful of female characters wear revealing outfits that expose large amounts of cleavage; some of these characters' breasts also jiggle during combat. Some in-game text in also contains suggestive material (e.g., "Here's a better idea: 'Zoom camera into Tifa's cleavage!'"). Various portrait galleries depict partially nude female characters; the general shapes of their bodies are displayed instead of actual detail (i.e., no nipples or genitalia). The words "a*s," "damn," and "hell" appear in the dialogue.

Continue reading on Examiner.com: ESRB releases rating summary for Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy - National Video Game News | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/video-game-...idia-012-duodecim-final-fantasy#ixzz1AxhYVjP2

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I have propably an cover artwork, but Im not believing if its a fake :
165758_178240612215642_100000891141909_408345_541201_n.jpg

Top Bottom