• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weird Poems

Arwen

Lost Soul
I didn't write this but it's. Well see for yourself

Any weird poems that you either wrote or have seen can be posted on here.

poem:myself's refelction

Still active I see, you know im willing to come back. You stubborn ****. but I hope you didn't come here for apologies, im not the type .but you here to hear more of what I have for you(*the other me nodded his head no*)don't ****IN DENEI ME!**** YOU! Remember I can feel you more than anyone can, I see through you like a mirror seeing the after life. Sit down shut the **** up! Listen! Cuz again I can go on and on but lets move on shall we. So..(drinks)you're still me and im you and everything we do is done to me, that's what's to be in this world you live in. No matter the thoughts that run through that skull of torment in pain of the feeling s in your vain . Do you breath with existence? Or breath with toxicities? We look for answer we can't seem to see ,finding yourself in a puddle of your blood linking to the cross you worship-still carrying that big black book?(evil laughs)nothing can save u now that so call leader of yours is getting old and laughing at you not with you .we want things we can't touch ,the things we don't want we have to hold ..(hm)pity how that works.(drinks)the dreams you see is real and becoming a galore of your fantasy .waiting to see a rose blossom before your eyes in hoping to open up something inside. Is a ****IN LIE! And you know it! Common sense is now delusional every time you have to make that path that's known to mankind …Mankind another world we live in where reality speaks for itself what you hunger for , is always blind when there's no way to survive ,theres a word for it -its called reality (drinks ) again something you don't have .you have no life wither you see it or not , a hollow is what you become it was already destine for this to happen .Don't try to understand ,don't cry, don't swallow, just follow ..your just gods creation gone wrong , you mean nothing to this place as this place means nothing to you. Is everything a flaw or are you in for its laws of life?. Can you find your self in this light? Not even the one who loved you found that sight (**** YOU!)SCREW YOU!I'LL SLIT YOUR THROAT! don't ever say that again. Were did we began, ah yes I can go on and on but lets move on shall we. The love of all things to come is another thing you tend to suffer in your vocabulary. A sword thrust to your chest and no matter what you do, you cant take it out except for the one who done this to you…Its in there pretty deep…But what does it mean? is it faith to your believes to a person heart? Or is it the mind of a righteousness? I think its' time to sleep when YOU DAMN!KNOW THERES NOTHING TO KEEP!why fight for something for nothing .when nothing become despair in your eyes. My advice my ****in friend, close your eyes, walk forward to darkness and away from light don't ask what are you.your own death awaits you from a falling star. But remember..(drinks)your not a freak, its just natures. No matter how time plays with your mind, you don't want to stay in this place of mine. it's nowhere in you heart to find-Leave a life in line ,for what comes to mind that's the right path to climb "what? This drink of mine is what you believe going down the line "what do you think your still alive? its not your pride. Its keeping you alive to this place you lie inside .I wont be here . Forever dawn meet time But time itself can let you by for see one thing in mind the holy water I drink is going out of life in your mind (drink) so have we learn this time ? Or am I wasting time ? Keep yourself alive is something you'll never do thanks to me your still thinking through but what's to come when nothing done as the days go by, you're the only one, cuz again everything you do.. Is everything we've done…

The dark knight

Dalkin.THis is just like my poems lol!You can post any poems in mine.Whats the difference lol?And I can com eback to SoS in 2 weeks!

Arwen

Lost Soul
Why do guys send me weird poems like this.

Remember me....
why am i tired
it makes me define
all this moment in life
this thorn in my spine
hey man look inside
can you see my mind
holding this place in time

****!Everything!
Wait!dont be!
Wait!dont hit me!
Wait!let me bleed!
Wait !let me be me!

Hey man look it'Stime
stop being so blind
Remember me now?
that thorn in my spine
Lets keep that in mind
all the bull**** that you hide
makes me calm inside
knowing that your mine

****!Everything!
Wait!dont be!
Wait!dont hit me!
Wait!let me bleed!
Wait let me be me!

Come and step inside
all the things you had lied
become a space in time
of your life is mine
Truely open up
all the **** you've done
Cuz at the end of time
Your life is going to be mine

****!Everything!
Wait!dont be!
Wait!dont hit me!
Wait!let me bleed!
Wait! let me be me!

Promise me sometime
your going to feel my life
screaming all the time
a ***** in my spine
Drink my blood this time
to see more what's undone
leaveing all the time this thorn in my spine

****!Everything!
Wait!dont be!
Wait!dont hit me!
Wait!let me bleed!
Wait !let me be me!

Heres the knife you like
place inside my life
you never decide
to be apart of mine
leave it all behind
the time u had of mine
but you will soon die
inside of my mind........

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
i made this one
Here I reside in this emptiness,
ever longing to understand this darkness that plagues thee,
gazing upon what was once the stars in the sky,
now only to look upon a blanket of darkness.

I stand before this lonliness
in desperation to see what I long for; what I dream of,
wishing that I might one day dwell upon my fantasy,
if even for a moment.

Now I stand, without spoken words,
only the realization of impending doom.
A tear rolls from my dampened eye
as my dreams are dashed before thee.

All that remains is the fear of this lonliness
as doom and darkness draws nigh.
All I have done in this world was for naught,
and I realize it now on this day.