• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Week 1 Nominations

Who wrote the best strawberry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Time to pick the winner of the week!

Voting is open to everyone, and to be fair it is a multiple choice poll - so if you like all the prompts submitted, you don't have to pick only one!

If you participated this week, you may cast your vote for another member if you wish to do so, but you MAY NOT vote for yourself.

Also, if you vote, you have to post a review in this thread and explain why you chose the prompt you did and why you think it should win.
112.gif

The poll will close tomorrow, so be sure to get your vote & review in!

Please see http://forums.devilmaycry.org/showthread.php?t=19879 for nominated fics.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Don't be sorry, VB, I voted for his as well. I agree, that whole conflict between Vergil and Dante had me in stitches. DT writes good comedy ^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tonks;248480 said:
Don't be sorry, VB, I voted for his as well. I agree, that whole conflict between Vergil and Dante had me in stitches. DT writes good comedy ^_^

Really? I thought I couldn't write comedy for crap. :p

I suppose I should put my work into some less serious stuff now and then.

I voted for my own on accident! I was going to click on Tonks', but I hit my own on accident... ;_; Just take a vote off mine and add it to Tonks, okay?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Well, I liked them both DT's is hilarious - I love the Dante and Vergil banter. :wub:

I really loved the originality of Tonk's and the Evil Strawberry!

I was gonna shy away from this and not vote 'cuz they are both equally as good, but seeing as Tonks doesn't have a vote I thought why not give her a vote!

^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ebony;248546 said:
Well, I liked them both DT's is hilarious - I love the Dante and Vergil banter. :wub:

I really loved the originality of Tonk's and the Evil Strawberry!

I was gonna shy away from this and not vote 'cuz they are both equally as good, but seeing as Tonks doesn't have a vote I thought why not give her a vote!

^_^

You could've voted for both, as it's a multiple choice poll.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Really? I've never seen that before - I don't think I can go back now, but yeah I liked them both. :)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ebony;248551 said:
Really? I've never seen that before - I don't think I can go back now, but yeah I liked them both. :)

I didn't know either until I looked at the first post.

Thanks though. ^_^

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
While Tonks' was funny, DT's had me rollin' with laughter, especially the conversation between Dante and Vergil over the phone...it just struck me the right way xD

-spams Tonks a cookie- But you get victory as well.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
i liked both but i liked yu yu hakusho and you gotta love hiei and kurama and i also didnt notice the multiple choice thing but good job guys

((and DT you said you didnt have a chance))

Top Bottom