• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Webhallen lists Team ICO Collection, includes box art

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
This may just be the final piece of evidence we hear of a Team ICO Collection until it’s finally announced. Swedish retailer Webhallen has listed the game on their website for an April 2011 release, which goes well in accordance with the recent rumors.

What’s different about their listing though is that they’ve provided a box art – which looks pretty similar to that of both the God of War Collection and The Sly Collection. See it below.

If anything we’ll hear about it at the Tokyo Game Show – or maybe even tonight in the weekly Famitsu leak. Stay tuned.

Thanks, Bendi.

Source: http://scrawlfx.com/2010/09/webhallen-lists-team-ico-collection-includes-box-art

Here is the box art:

icosotcboxartwebhallen.jpg

Looks good, and I am considering to get this and God of War Collection when I have enough money and when Team Ico Collection is released. Ico and Shadow of the Colossus are two of my favourite PS2 games, and getting them in HD s going to be awesome. I hope that the price will be cheap in Malaysia when it is released, though...

The release date will be April 2011, as stated above.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Storm Silves;273343 said:
*eye twitches*

I must have this collection!

When it comes out... >.>

:lol: True. It will be only released next year though, so we got to wait for it.

Won't it be nice if Capcom releases a Devil May Cry Collection, with HD graphics and stuff? I will buy that, if it is going to be released though...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chaos Master;273350 said:
:lol: True. It will be only released next year though, so we got to wait for it.

Won't it be nice if Capcom releases a Devil May Cry Collection, with HD graphics and stuff? I will buy that, if it is going to be released though...

I would kill for that. And all they'd have to do to make it perfect is give DMC1 a Bloody Palace... Like DMC3. DMC4's was really crappy IMO.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Storm Silves;273353 said:
I would kill for that. And all they'd have to do to make it perfect is give DMC1 a Bloody Palace... Like DMC3. DMC4's was really crappy IMO.

That would be great. Bloody Palace for DMC1... That is going to be one hell of a challenge. :lol:

If possible, I want DMC2 to be remade as well, since I like Dante's design in that game, as well his DT forms. If DMC2 was remade with game engine like DMC3, but retains most of his moves, better storyline, environments, etc... Damn, that is worth my money. :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chaos Master;273355 said:
That would be great. Bloody Palace for DMC1... That is going to be one hell of a challenge. :lol:

If possible, I want DMC2 to be remade as well, since I like Dante's design in that game, as well his DT forms. If DMC2 was remade with game engine like DMC3, but retains most of his moves, better storyline, environments, etc... Damn, that is worth my money. :D

I'm sure a DMC2 remake would be too hard to make. I mean, they put a whole new character (Vergil) into DMC3:SE in the span of what, a few months? Making a DMC2 remake should be a no brainer. So long as they don't take out any of the bosses. They were all awesome.

Boss repeats like Plutonian and Tartarussian can go die in a hole though...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
BlueDevil;273363 said:
What exactly is ICO?

ICO is an action-adventure-platformer that is the indirect sequel to Shadow of the Colossus. It's also a puzzle game, like Shadow of the Colossus. Only difference is you're in a castle this time, and you fight shadow creatures in abundance, not Colossi.

Top Bottom