• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weapons i'd (and you) like to see on the next dmc

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackiexylon

Well as we all know dante's back at dmc5, but now its kinda like ff crisis core..
Anyways enough about that, im just here to shout out some weapons and skills i wanna see in the next dmc
and i also got some skills for each one:

Weapon 1
Death: Scythe of the Grim Reaper
Skills:
Death Sentence: A slash that has 4 catch-up slashes afterwards and a last critical dash attack
Round-About: Boomerang's the scythe that bounces off from wall to wall, attacking any opponent on its way
Weave: A swift zig-zag dash attack

Temptation: A whip from the underworld with a Scythe like end used to grip and pull souls to their grave
Skills:
Blood River: Whips enemies around the user 5x5 ft. wide radius
Pull: Pulls an enemy to your front
Pull and Throw: A pull and kick-back attack
Punishment: A devastating Aerial combo

Hell Bringer: A flaming sword from the midieval times said to be a utility of mass destruction
Skills:
Hell Wave: Slashes a fiery wave to push back enemies, Charging this skill increases damage
Hell Fall: Calls down giant meteor to cause a devastating attack
Hell Rise: Calls a fountain from hell to damage enemies

Grim Dagger: A dagger said to be a tooth from the mythical beast "Nidhoggur"
Skills:
Storm Bringer: An uppercut attack followed by a 2160 spin attack that damages enemies in mid air
Down Fall: A Down Stab attack which damages enemies bellow
Stunner: A stab attack which causes the enemy to faint

Beelzebub: dual semi automatic gun-like weapons used by the Halictidae-kind, said to contain the soul of a prince from hell
Skills:
Swarm: shoots an incredible amount of lightning, Charging this skill increases amount and damage
Creamator: An aerial lightning shot similar to ebony & ivory's rain storm, but has chain effect

Thats some of my ideas, i got more... but im kinda tired for now so ima be posting some later, you guys post some weapons that you want
too see in dmc if you like, i'd love to read some of your ideas
:D

jackiexylon

Ive added a new combo type, "Devil Trigger skills" which can only be used in devil trigger, anyways here's another weapon. I kinda wanted dmc to go asian style abit

Kitsune- a pair of katars that possesses the cunning speed of the fox demon

Skills:

Shi no butō- a destructive combo coming from all corners
Kage ya- shoots homing arrows to enemies around you
Shadousutoraiku- a strike that deals damage to enemies both aerial and ground

devil trigger skills:

Chō kage no yajirushi- an advanced version of Kage ya
Shi no kizō-sha- a combo which deals more damage to enemies that are gathered up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom