• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weapon Switching

berto

I Saw the Devil
I was remembering a while back that there were a few videos of people weapon switching mid fight without the switch animation. I tryed it a few times but I don't get to skip the animation, ever. I went looking for the video and I couldn't find it but I did find this one. It's kinda outdated and granny but it's clear enough that the dude is switching weapons and not having to sit through the animations.

Does anyone know how to pull this off?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
According to the info bar on the yt vid --

----------------------------

"You will also find things being done that are simply impossible to do in the game, unless you have Action Replay MAX for the PS2.

Naturally such a thing does not exist for the HD collection, so NO it is not possible to get instant weapon switching and the Sparda sword DT and human wings in the HD collection. And no, I don't have the codes anymore, and furthermore I don't remember from which website I got them from.

I do know however, that the creator of the codes was called SSStylishSwordmaster, as is his youtube channel so go ask him if you really want them."

----------------------------

Grainy vids aren't too much of a problem, in this case.

berto

I Saw the Devil
:facepalm: Just when I thought I'd found it. This sucks. I have a PS2 but lord only knows what happened to my ARMax. For all I know it got tossed when I moved houses.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I appreciate it but where does the code go? Is it for a cheat input device or something?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Yeah, it's rather impossible for me to used them since I am running the game on my PS3, event the PS2 version I run on my PS3.

Top Bottom