• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wait A Minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

judeballedos

Demon Slayer
There should be an item if i beat beowulf , is it called 'beowulf gauntlets'? , damn , i cant find it in my items or in my change equips in the powerups

waaaaaaaaaa , damn item.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
been a long time since i've played three man :) but if you are Dante I am sure you find the gauntlets lying on the floor later on or something :)

I mean depending on what edition you have? special or not?

judeballedos

Demon Slayer
i can find anything after i beat him , i just ending up getting the generator that saps your life while in devil trigger with jester.

really i cant find anything on the floor

damn item

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I swear that it is later with Dante man :) just after you beat Vergil after the horse fight man :)

aka958

Don't trust people
I KNOW I KNOW!.... Beowulf is flying away.... you get it in Start on Mission 14 :)
SPOILER!!!!!

Vergil Kills Beowulf and have the Gauntlets himself... get it after beating him on mission 13... at start of mission 14 it should be somewhere you start :)

judeballedos

Demon Slayer
ok thanks , how i have the gauntlets , i can do multiple punches to enemies , hahaha

im stuck in the doors where you go everywhere and having chess enemies

waaaaaaaaa , i have no more pots , T_T

dante1808

quicksliver
fallow a path to get to a door. the first thing to do is go to the cage on your right then it unlocks a door then get out go forward and then continue till u see a door.

aka958

Don't trust people
misson 13? go until you see the first door in where you see a door and a right turn.. take the door... solve the crystal pussle (or wtf it is called) go and take the orisomething fragment and then go back and turn right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom