• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"Virgil Inspired" Outfit

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
The bright blue is cool.

However, I'm still a fan of the red and Dante's black hair.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Very, very nice, mate. Reminds me ever so slightly of Nero from DMC4, for some strange reason!

Story

Aww, you beat me to it. Nevertheless I'll release mine a couple days later and we can compare them,great mod by the way I love the markings - or what are they called -, i might "borrow" them. :p

Ekkuses

Aww, you beat me to it. Nevertheless I'll release mine a couple days later and we can compare them,great mod by the way I love the markings - or what are they called -, i might "borrow" them. :p

Haha I knew someone had the same idea as making Dante's outfit inspired by Virgil. But I'd loved to see your version and feel free to use the same "markings" as I did. If you want, I could even upload all the files for you to use them.

Story

Haha I knew someone had the same idea as making Dante's outfit inspired by Virgil. But I'd loved to see your version and feel free to use the same "markings" as I did. If you want, I could even upload all the files for you to use them.

I already extracted and viewed them xD
Altough my coat is finished too, i like how clean you applied the coat texture, mind sharing how you did it? I'm new to this :)

Ekkuses

I already extracted and viewed them xD
Altough my coat is finished too, i like how clean you applied the coat texture, mind sharing how you did it? I'm new to this :)

It's really easy, I applied the texture on the whole canvas first. Afterwards I picked the pen tool and made a path around the coat itself, made a selection of that, inverted the selection and deleted that. You can do this for everything and it's really neat.

Story

It's really easy, I applied the texture on the whole canvas first. Afterwards I picked the pen tool and made a path around the coat itself, made a selection of that, inverted the selection and deleted that. You can do this for everything and it's really neat.

Ok got to try it out and it worked, thanks for the help, this will make future projects easier.

Ekkuses

Ok got to try it out and it worked, thanks for the help, this will make future projects easier.

Your welcome, I'm glad I could help.One more tip, if you make selections and add them to new channels, it will save you alot of time by not having to do that over and over again. You do have to save it as psd in order to work with channels.

Ekkuses

Would it be possible to make an exact replica of vergil's outfit
also this is still badass

I don't think so, at least not at this moment. We're only limited to retexturing the clothes and not changing certain types of clothes.

Tody

I was actually waiting for this to pop up, I was expecting it! :D But it looks great, fantastic work dude =) These mods are definitely the reason to keep playing..they got an extra playthrough or two out of me with Batman: Arkham City!

Ekkuses

I was actually waiting for this to pop up, I was expecting it! :D But it looks great, fantastic work dude =) These mods are definitely the reason to keep playing..they got an extra playthrough or two out of me with Batman: Arkham City!

Thanks, It's nice to hear that you like it :D.

Top Bottom