• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Video Recording Test

Nessy

So I have just installed some software, I just started it up and quickly recorded, rendered and uploaded a level to see what kind of quality I am able to attain.

This video was about 207 megabytes, ingame I play at 1920x1080 and this is recorded at half size.

This was literally just a first quick attempt, I have just changed a few settings in game (vsync) so I was playing a bit worse since, it gives a slightly different feel when you limit FPS.

TL;DR I know that the gameplay of this video sucks, I'm really just looking for feedback on the quality of the recording video and audio wise. Do you think the sound of the music to too loud?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA65nqZ-6-w

Oh yeah, I was in vent when I recorded this, and at some point in the video someone says somethnig about HoN, just ignore it lol

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Really nice, the quality is perfect, if I was to nitpick the audio is very slightly out but not enough to really be a problem, but the visual side was real good. The musics' level seemed ok and good choice of song.

Keep it up :D

Nessy

you're right the audio is out of sync, i can't believe I never noticed that. Now to go find if it's youtube or sony vegas that is the problem.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Music level's fine, video quality is fine, audio was ever so slightly out of sync but you already worked that out. There appeared to be a minor graphical glitch at about 4:38.
My only complaint would be that the choice of Linkin Park at the end there...Probably a little cliché for a gameplay vid, but that's my own personal preference.

All in all, good stuff, keep at it.

Nessy

That isn't even a recording glitch at 4:38 lol, that actually happened in game. Running 2 monitors with this setup and that res on max settings isn't perfect, I think it's pretty much unavoidable :(

Top Bottom