• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Video Game Character Look-alike

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Ever realize that you tend to look like a ceratin video game character? Whether it be a normal pic or a cosplay pic. Well post a pic of yourself that'll make other's think that you're a real life video game character.

Take me for example:

Me looking like Alma Wade
IMG_0869.jpg

Also some people thought that I was in my Wesker costume in this pic..... Nope, just at work. Ignore the pup behind me lol
249397_217664708254230_100000321066429_733722_1492022_n.jpg

ZeroLove

I sometimes feel like I look like a skinny version of Kou from The Bouncer, but without all the tattoos and with some added piercings.

bnc-kou1.jpg
I have almost the same style, but more emo/goth like, sometimes cyberpunk. Depends on my mood. :p
I'm not going to post a picture of myself on here though, as I am very private about my, well, privacy and personal life. Showing myself to strangers online isn't really something I want to do. I have my reasons. Anyways, I guess you get the idea of how I look.​

Hellsong95

Nothing is as ever as it seems
Well i aint postin shiet of my face coz i apparntly sound a bit like Vergil if i try hard

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Im told I kinda look like Nero (without the hair), but other than that, Im an exact look-alike of my Elder Scrolls characters (It probably dosent help that I purposly design them to look like me)

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
If you guys know of a female with blonde curls, lemme know.
Otherwise, I guess I'm similar to Terra from FF6 (Dissidia version). Except being wafer thin :/ Or delicate looking.... or pretty for that matter...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
If you guys know of a female with blonde curls, lemme know.
Otherwise, I guess I'm similar to Terra from FF6 (Dissidia version). Except being wafer thin :/ Or delicate looking.... or pretty for that matter...

catherine?

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Mmmm someone told me I look like Yuffie Kisaragi once (but my hairs not short D:) . I still dont see it to this day....

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
someone told me i look like a final fantasy character in this picture, but i forget who they said i look like :p
brandon.jpg

any guesses? i don't play final fantasy that much

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
sadly i don't have the costume (or silver dye or keyblade or contacts or dark powers) but i FREQUENTLY hear that I look like Xehanort (which is y I call'im Grampa) :D

Top Bottom