• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergils son,Nero?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil son of sparda;297315 said:
Hey this is about anything and everything related to Vergils son.

He could or could not be his son. No one really knows. All we know is he is part of Sparda's blood line some how.

Vergil son of sparda

Wow,but yah its only a theory,I think that capcom wants to keep us guessing,if it was true though there is quite a few ways it could be possible,but theres a few ways it cant either.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
From DMC4 the video game you can get good info on who Nero is. I've come to the conclusion that Nero is part of Sparda's family some how. Whether he is Vergil's son or not. But Capcom made Nero like that becasue it makes us interested in him. They play the game well.

Vergil son of sparda

Yah,the only thing that drives me to think its even a possibility is that Nero looks to young to be another son of Sparda,and judging by the beginning of DmC4 his father is probably not Dante,I hardly see that a possibility.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
honestly, and i've slapped it on afew threads, i've heard from afew places he is. i'm still working toward showing proof, but it is sort of stupid if he is. they'd have to admit to lying on quite afew points in the story to make it possible. honestly, they need to bring vergil back and tell us more about both him, and nero. vergil's story alone feels unfinished, and they didn't really tell us anything about nero.

Vergil son of sparda

Yes,I think tahat vergil shouldve stayed though,because now there is even qouestions of Nero,capcom wanted us to be doing this stuff so we would be occupied untill dmc5 arrived...unforunatley it dosnt look to good,at all.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think this is the honest truth about Nero. When DMC4 was being made they wanted a new character and they wanted a new gaming enigne. Every DMC game that came out added something new. DMC1 was awesome all around, DMC2 added two some timing and other cool stuff, DMC3 bettered the two some timing and added even better stuff including Vergil. Hence DMC4 followed suit. Nero's devil bringer was that new something. I bet half way during the creation of the game they realized that Nero had no connection to the main story of DMC so they cast Nero in a role where somehow he is of Sparda's family and BOOM here we are today. I bet you money that is what happened. But i'm glad they did that because I like Nero and the fact that he is part of Sparda's family somehow makes him that much cooler. :cool:^_^

Vergil son of sparda

Yes it does,i completely agree, oh yah the novel sais neros mom was a prostitute,i dont see Vergil getting togeteher with one,very unlikely,they shouldve said who his dad was...

Vergil son of sparda

Yah,to many charecters for one series of games,they shouldve stuck with Dante untill they figured out how to introduce these new charecters,I mean c'mon Lucia from dmc2 came outta nowhere and dissapeared,maybe itll be the same for nero,and maybe everyone else.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Vergil son of sparda;297421 said:
Yah,to many charecters for one series of games,they shouldve stuck with Dante untill they figured out how to introduce these new charecters,I mean c'mon Lucia from dmc2 came outta nowhere and dissapeared,maybe itll be the same for nero,and maybe everyone else.

honestly i just pretend 2 doesn't exist. lol it was an ok game but besides this new dmc it was a perfect example of how to mess up a franchise by letting another company work on it.

Vergil son of sparda

It does amke since to leave out part 2,considering that it obviously follows no timeline,or correct 1 anyway,and yes they know how to mess up the fracnchise litteraly.lol

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Vergil son of sparda;297425 said:
It does amke since to leave out part 2,considering that it obviously follows no timeline,or correct 1 anyway,and yes they know how to mess up the fracnchise litteraly.lol

yeah. you do know 2 was technically done by midway right? ya know, before they got financially screwed and rebithed as netherrealm studios. lol

Vergil son of sparda

I didnt actually.But you can certanly tell it wasnt full blood capcom gaming,After dmc1 they shouldve let you play missions from the customers at the"Devil Never Cry".But one mission will take Dante into a whole nother twist to hell...lolBut atleast it would tell you waht happened afterwards,and at the credits defeating 100 enemies will unlock an event were someone wants dante to assasanate sanctus,thus satarind damc 4 but if two was leftout then 3,making more sense.Srry for the big message.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Vergil son of sparda;297430 said:
I didnt actually.But you can certanly tell it wasnt full blood capcom gaming,After dmc1 they shouldve let you play missions from the customers at the"Devil Never Cry".But one mission will take Dante into a whole nother twist to hell...lolBut atleast it would tell you waht happened afterwards,and at the credits defeating 100 enemies will unlock an event were someone wants dante to assasanate sanctus,thus satarind damc 4 but if two was leftout then 3,making more sense.Srry for the big message.

lol i've seen, and posted bigger. lol sometimes it takes a long message to get a point across.

Vergil son of sparda

Well,enough of that,Im gonna make a list of reasons how Vergil could be his dad,tell me if i leve anything.
1.Sanctus sais he has some blood from the sparda family.
2.Nero repaired yamato by merely touching it.
3.In DT behind nero the figure looks like nelo angelo.
4.If Vergils arm was cut off by Mundus,it could explain neros devil bringer.
I leave anything out?

Reasons he COULD NOT be his dad.
1.Vergil most likely wouldnt have sex with a prostitute or anyone really.
2.Vergil seems to power crazy to waste his time with a kid.
3.His arm may not of been cut off in the battle with mundus.
Not much,know any thing else

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Vergil son of sparda;297533 said:
Well,enough of that,Im gonna make a list of reasons how Vergil could be his dad,tell me if i leve anything.
1.Sanctus sais he has some blood from the sparda family.
2.Nero repaired yamato by merely touching it.
3.In DT behind nero the figure looks like nelo angelo.
4.If Vergils arm was cut off by Mundus,it could explain neros devil bringer.
I leave anything out?

Reasons he COULD NOT be his dad.
1.Vergil most likely wouldnt have sex with a prostitute or anyone really.
2.Vergil seems to power crazy to waste his time with a kid.
3.His arm may not of been cut off in the battle with mundus.
Not much,know any thing else

my theory is this. he isn't really his son DIRECTLY. he got his arm cut off and sanctus did some experiments with the nelo angelo with the aid of the bumbling idiot and nero's will is just too weak to cancel out vergil's which is contained in the nelo angelo. making nero an indirect member of the sparda bloodline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom