• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's reunion with Dante and/or Nero

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
How do you think it'll go? I think with Dante (after saving him from a demon who serves the 7 princes and explaining the rules of hell) he'll be all calm and stoic, acting like the repentant fallen hero he is. Maybe even a few lines to showcase his atoner mindset.

Vergil: Sometimes, brother, you must wallow in shadows to see the light.

But for Nero, (or if he's mentioned) Vergil is torn between wanting to get closer to his son and pushing him away in fear of his son turning out like him.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
How do you think it'll go? I think with Dante (after saving him from a demon who serves the 7 princes and explaining the rules of hell) he'll be all calm and stoic, acting like the repentant fallen hero he is. Maybe even a few lines to showcase his atoner mindset.

Vergil: Sometimes, brother, you must wallow in shadows to see the light.

But for Nero, (or if he's mentioned) Vergil is torn between wanting to get closer to his son and pushing him away in fear of his son turning out like him.

I'd imagine they would trade barbs at each other and then Dante would chide him for only visiting when he needs something. I don't imagine Vergil seeking atonement for Temen-ni-gru because he would see his acts as justifiable. I'd imagine he would seek atonement for actions done under mundus's thrall tho.

Vergil would express disappointment byt would let Nero live how he wants. After all he told Dante to live in the human world at the end of 3.

Top Bottom