• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's Downfall Unreleased Soundtrack Soundcloud Stream

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Yes! Thank you.

I especially like the PoP-like melody towards the beginning of the track. Very nice.

Last edited:

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Y'know, honestly I gotta say that I felt the music in Vergil's Downfall didn't grab me. All I got was a lot of horns and drums flowing together :( Nothin' stood out to me.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Y'know, honestly I gotta say that I felt the music in Vergil's Downfall didn't grab me. All I got was a lot of horns and drums flowing together :( Nothin' stood out to me.

I agree. Compared to all the metal and electronica/dubstep music that was in DmC, Vergil's Downfall music didn't really catch my attention.

The only song that did catch my attention was the first song that plays when Vergil dies.

I think its because its more of a classic movie like score, so its very subtle in comparison to the poppy aggrotech stuff from the main game. I still love the Death of Dante, that's the boss theme, its really freaking epic the way its synced with the approaching storm in the distance.

Last edited:
Top Bottom