• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

vergils connection in dmc4

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
a friend of mine who i trust undoubtably said he played dmc4 and that the group nero works for is afther vergils sword to open the gates of hell here ill just post our convo here

may i ask you something
what game did ya beat?

DMC4
Few days ago.
Well, at least Vergil's sword is in it
it is?!?
Yeah.
Nero's awakes it.
I don't even know how the demons got it.
u have to fell me in on the story
Alright.
Well, there is a holy man in the game right?
yea
His goals is to steal Spardas powers like everyone wishes to. But first he must use Vergil's sword to open up the hell gates.
You get the sword back and kick the **** out of him
Dantes let's Nero keep it on the end.
what about vergil
Not sure. But his Devil Trigger shows a image of a demon, and it looks like Vergil's demon form

Sparda™

I think that the connection between Vergil and Nero can be explained like this. When Sparda died, his powers and his soul were accumulated into the ForceEdge, in Hell.

When Vergil probably died as Nelo Angelo in DMC, the Yamato was embedded with Vergil's powers and soul as well.

The link is that Sparda used the Yamato. It could be that Nero can be Sparda, using his old weapon. The only way the hovering soul behind Nero, his demonic arm, are connected through Sparda and Vergil. It may also explain why Nero bears the Legendary Dark Knight's blood.

Top Bottom