• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil OR Dante?

Who would you want to be (or 'be with' for the fangirls)?

• Total voters

DanteStyle

但丁是我的
If you could be one of the sons of Sparda, who would you want to be and why?
Also, for the fans who dig it, which brother would you want to date and.....well, you can say why if you want to but that's not compulsory :3

I prefer both brothers.

I like Dante for his humour and cheerful attitude.
I like Vergil for his quietness and his graceful yet deadly way of fighting.

But one thing is for sure,they're both badass and powerful.

EnJ

Shade
Definitely Verg because of Yamato, awesome fighting style, cool voice and stylish haircut

tumblr_m7kgu0LGm21qgtcg1o1_500.gif

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Dante. Like others have said he's got a better attitude, more easy going, eats pizza a lot, does what he feels like and he's really powerful, but he'd never use that power to hurt people. Plus his outfits are cool.

If I was Vergil, I'd just end up being Mundus' slave after DMC3...I wouldn't like that. All that sophistication and coolness gone to waste.:'(

>>Yamato<<

Vergil's sword and #1 fan!
Which brother would I want to be or date?! Do I need to explain myself? PSSSSSSSSH! I'll marry Vergil! I'll turn into my sword form and for our honey moon it's all day long with stabbing Dante! ;D If I was Vergil I would understand what it's like being the master instead of the sword. But I like just where I am, in the hands of my love, Vergil! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Which brother would I want to be or date?! Do I need to explain myself? PSSSSSSSSH! I'll marry Vergil! I'll turn into my sword form and for our honey moon it's all day long with stabbing Dante! ;D If I was Vergil I would understand what it's like being the master instead of the sword. But I like just where I am, in the hands of my love, Vergil! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Something tells me you're a girl.

>>Yamato<<

No wonder Yamato only worked well with Vergil.
Well... If I have to admit Vergil handles me WAY BETTER than anyone. I was just abused through Devil May Cry 4. I was used by Dante (horrible) by Nero (still dosn't have the skills like his father) his holiness (just so I could stab Credo who reminds me so much about Vergil)
But never by my love! *sigh* Why do you think when he died I was shattered into 2 peices? :( And that's when the series started to break to... Coincidence?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Well... If I have to admit Vergil handles me WAY BETTER than anyone. I was just abused through Devil May Cry 4. I was used by Dante (horrible) by Nero (still dosn't have the skills like his father) his holiness (just so I could stab Credo who reminds me so much about Vergil)
But never by my love! *sigh* Why do you think when he died I was shattered into 2 peices? :( And that's when the series started to break to... Coincidence?

So do you and your fraternal sister get along?

vergil_s_downfall_by_dart_a-d5xnwlw.png

>>Yamato<<

So do you and your fraternal sister get along?

vergil_s_downfall_by_dart_a-d5xnwlw.png

You mean my rebooted self? Yamato? (Yuh-may-toe) =D

Sure. I'm more powerful and still Vergil only needs one weapon, me! I remeber I wished I was his computer though in DmC. But who wants to be a computer. =P To much knowledge and crashing. I'd rather be his sword. Plus I'm the only thing Vergil had/has in Devil May Cry 3 and in DmC.

Now rest in peace my friend for I'm going to go kill some demons in two alternate universes! Or how many more universes want to be created...

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
You mean my rebooted self? Yamato? (Yuh-may-toe) =D

Sure. I'm more powerful and still Vergil only needs one weapon, me! I remeber I wished I was his computer though in DmC. But who wants to be a computer. =P To much knowledge and crashing. I'd rather be his sword. Plus I'm the only thing Vergil had/has in Devil May Cry 3 and in DmC.

Now rest in peace my friend for I'm going to go kill some demons in two alternate universes! Or how many more universes want to be created...

From what I've seen, you're doing pretty good.:)

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Neither nero personally if i could only choose to be the character..if i could custom a combo of nero dante and vergil for each of their personalities and abilities

Top Bottom