• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

VERGIL-NESS > :)

To Vergil or not to Vergil

• To Vergil

Votes: 37 82.2%
  • Not to Vergil

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • DANTE!!!!!

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters

IncarnatedDemon

Please save the pictures you find to your computer and reupload them to Photobucket, TinyPic or other picture hosting sites. Some pictures on the internet "go out" after a while.
NOTE: This thread is strictly for Vergil , original (Gilver) and his "successor" dmc3Vergil.
For NTVergil visit this thread <<<<<<

33a8nt3.jpg

2ngt0qo.jpg

24l27o7.jpg

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Oh we are, it's just that Dante has been getting so much love and Vergil didn't have much...of a spotlight is all. :D

Lol, my bad. I read your post wrong the first time. I thought you said, "The Dante-Ness thread is having a competition". It just dawned on me that you said it "has" competition. XD

Sorry, I'm having a slow moment. >_<

IncarnatedDemon

You (DM) posting NTVergil pics in this thread can be explained by one of these:
  • Mind related (low memory or/and intellect)
  • Your intentionally doing this to antagonize me
I am not stupid, and i don't think you are either DM, so you should be aware i know of your intention. Afterall you did post NTDante and cereza in DantexCereza even though that pairing is unique to original Dante.

Next time i will report you for spam.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
DM has a point, IncarnatedDemon. When you originally made this thread, you didn't state it was only for original Vergil. :/ Just saying, it is something you should have lain down beforehand.

When he originally posted, I doubt he did it to antagonize you...of course afterwards is a different matter, altogether. >.< Regardless, he likely wouldn't have felt the need to if you'd made your rules in this thread clear from the start.

Top Bottom