• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil is probably dead...*SPOILER*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero101

Red Queen and Blue Rose
Remember the extra cutscene for DMC3?The one when Vergil says that he will fight the Prince of Darkness?So,into the analysis...

The Prince of Darkness is Mundus,since he is the king of hell,or something,and Vergil mentioned "If myy father fighted him,I should be able to do it to...".
We all know that Sparda fought Mundus to save the Human World.That means the Prince of Darkness is Mundus.Let's go to part 2.

Since DMC3 is a prequel to the first DMC game,and the final boss for DMC is Mundus,that must mea that either Vergil got killed,or he escaped,but he couldn't escape The Demon World,that ,means that Nero is NOT Vergils son,and Vergil is Dead.

For those who were to lazy to read the thing above,here's a conclusion:

Vergil is probably dead,Nero is definately not Vergils son.

What do you think about my theory?:$

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
vergil is nelo angelo who dante fights in dmc1 officaly nelo died in the last fight against him. but he could still be alive. ( the offical version of events can change.)

what happened is after mundus beat vergil he didn't kill him instead he turned him into nelo angelo.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I'm thinking there's a million other threads like this, so... Old news is old. But yeah, you're (I hope) right.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
My theory is that Nelo Angelo was a new body made to accommodate the corrupted Vergil's soul. Vergil's real body is probably rotting in the underworld somewhere.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Vergil was defeated AND KILLED after DMC3. (The History of DMC on DMC4 confirms this).

4474517574_6b0fbf59a7.jpg

Nero101

Red Queen and Blue Rose
I forgot everything about Nelo Angelo.It still proves that Nero is not Vergils son.

U guys forget about watever u heard about nero that he might be vergils son, and for the 10000 reasons I mentioned befor I believe he is alive.

Sone

DUST TO DUST
This is my opinion : If phisicaly body die like Angel or Demon the soul is not dead i mean Dante destroy Nelo Angelo( Nero Angel=Black Angel ) in DMC 1 and we find broken Yamato in DMC 4, but its obvious the Vergil's soul is not dead, well because he awaken trough Nero's body with Yamato and he is repared as new( thats probably because is Nero's blood bound with Vergil's ) and Nero get not his DT but Vergil's. And i don't know maybe Vergil need a new body.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Vergil's soul is now technically in Yamato, which is why Vergil provided half of Nero's DT when Nero retrieved Yamato. The reason Nero fixed Yamato was simply because the blood of Sparda courses through his veins and that alone allowed him to restore the weapon. It has not been explained HOW Nero is related to Sparda, but I can pretty much garuantee that he is NOT a son of either Dante or Vergil simply due to the fact that Dante is so young, and Vergil, were he there, would be just as young.

Now, considering the fact that they age normally due to their human side, are you telling me that a 9-11 year old had sex and conceived a child (assuming Nero is 18-20...or even older, which would make the twins younger if one of them were the father) The answer to this question. NO. It's not logical. And trust me, Capcom is better at storytelling than that.

Suffice it to say, the first statement is false. Vergil isn't dead, only his physical body is dead. The second statement is true. Nero is NOT Vergil's son. Case closed.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I hope he is dead, I really do not because I hate him but just because I feel that his time has passed and once he comes back we will never bloody get rid of him until the very end of the series and I don't want the whole series to be about the twins fighting over and over and over and over and over.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ This. As long as he played a good part, it was fine. If they bring him back for the sake of bringing him back, it'll be stupid. Vergil's played his part.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I think it would be cool if they brought him back with a purpose. If they do bring him back JUST to bring it back, then I agree, no Vergil...but I still want more Nero. Really bad.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
they should find a reason to bring him back. bringing him back without a reason whould be dull. but not bringing him back at all whould be a bad choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom