• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil Cosplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Can anyone give me any ideas for a complete Vergil cosplay?

i have found this but it doesnt have the sword or gloves.

I am hoping to wear it in feb, but if the expo isnt on then it will be done for next fall

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Eh, I always found cosplays lame (no offence). But, because I'm a pervert, I luv seeing women cosplayin' tho 4 sum odd reason LOL.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
lol, fair point, but this is all in the name of pulling girls, people think vergil is hot, and hopefully i can have some fun =]

I was thinking brown/green fingerless glvoes and i might be able to have my brother buy me a katana in a black case, and he would have a reason to as he does kendo, or i could use his kendo sword

Esura

That Vergil gear looks sweat tho! You could get ANY katana from a local flea market (real but you'll prolly need a dull one) for $10 a set (katana, wazishaki, and tanto).

And no kendo sword...thats lame. Get a real one. I got 30.

EDIT: sweat is a compliment

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
its sweet, sweat is persperation

I will most likely get a proper sword, but im 15, passing as a 17 year old, so i carry my ID with me XD
I should be able to get away with it, i just hope that i can gather all my money together

Esura

I kno what the dictionary def of sweat is.

But your not use to slang huh?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
yeah, but your not british, and you wouldnt get some of our slang lol

Is there anything else that im missing from the cosplay?

Esura

Vauxchen;144696 said:
yeah, but your not british, and you wouldnt get some of our slang lol

Is there anything else that im missing from the cosplay?

You cool dawg.

Pimp out some sexy chicks fo yo boi Esura! :lol:

Sparda™

I would definitely order one by yourself. Get to some local shops there or ask them for additional stuff.

As for a Katana, I don't know.

I used to practice Kenjutsu, and I have lots of Katana swords.:D

Esura

Sparda™;144728 said:
I used to practice Kenjutsu, and I have lots of Katana swords.:D
Here go DMC.org's infamous show off. :lol:
It seems in EVERY thread you end up bragging about something. You prolly got your ass kicked alot in school huh. :lol:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Geez Esura you start this again:p?
Try and hold yourself in check a bit, I know you can do it. If it was another member that remark could have led on a flame.

As for the cosplay, personally I find this particular Vergil coat a bit crappy when compared to the original. I know that it's probably quite difficult to find a better one so I'm not saying you should not buy it or stuff like that, I just think it lacks the "feeling" of the original=]

But anyway, good luck with your cosplay.^_^ You'll probably need to fix your hair like that too I suppose, so make sure that you don't use any weird products - some spray do not go off easily and others that do "destroy" the gell and your hair would become more like Dante's instantly:p

Esura

Im just messin' wit DA. I'm in a good mood. Found sum H-games for import and decided on a new PS3 game and I'm enjoying a GREAT anime called Angel Heart. All gud T-Bone.

And V, whatcha gunna do for hair? Dying it or wearing wig?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i was thinking try out talcalm powder, see how that works out for staying in my hair, if not then i will hopefully dye it.

My hair is at the right legnth atm, so it would just be a trip to the hairdressers, and say, "can i have it like this please" and i could get it done.
In my school, your not allowed "cult or extreme" haircuts, so if i get told "your not allowed white hair" im gona either say, that it isnt cult or extreme, or dye it some other colour

I know what you mean tony, its not a great coat, but if i want the best ones its upwards of £100, plus P&P and i dont know if i can get the money together, AND get the gloves and sword.
I will try and find another one and edit my post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom