• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil can return at any time.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Here is a interesting question. The enemy demons in the DMC series leave hell all the time to attack Dante so by that logic why doesn't Vergil just appear like lets say the Hell Prides of DMC3?

ZeroLove

I wouldn't mind Vergil returning, but it has to be believable and it has to be for a reason. Not just return him for the sake of returning him.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Here is a interesting question. The enemy demons in the DMC series leave hell all the time to attack Dante so by that logic why doesn't Vergil just appear like lets say the Hell Prides of DMC3?
Your theory is based on the idea that demons that die immediatly appear in hell. there is no evidence for that idea and it does not fit what has been shown in Devil May Cry at all. The most common fate for powerful demons that die seems to be turning into Devil Arms and there is no reason oto think that lesser demons even have souls.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Capcom just loves plot holes ;_; They really do lol, I really hope they would make a real DMC5 with some explanations about Vergil, Nero, or even Sparda -- but I dont suppose that'll be happening anytime soon ;_; *walks away sadily*

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
^ Joins you.

But continuing with my fun theory, I can't see what's taking Vergil forever to return like a normal enemy.
Normal enemies haven't really shown a tendency to come back.
Give Vergil some time. He wasn't lucky enough to be born in a world where coming back to life is a normal event so it's going to take a bit of effort for him to manage it but I have complete confidence in Vergil's ability to figure it out as soon as Capcom runs out of ideas that don't involve him.

Top Bottom