• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil and Trish in love??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergil<3Trish

I think that Vergil and Trish should hook up coz ive put a picture of them 2 on my msn and they look so good together. If u disagree tough luck coz i think they are cute together. Love is in the air lol. From the biggest dmc fan ever. Ask me a question on dmc and i guarentee ill get it right.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
A Sparda twin + a look alike of his mother??? No way! I personally think it's gross, but if you find them a cute couple, I wish you good luck in finding fanfics and fanarts of such.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
X_nick_X;43151 said:
I wouldnt worry they have vergil and dante yaoi...

*drools* Yeeeeeeessss! I know I know, thats gross, but hey, I read em for entertainment. Of course I really DON'T want them to end up together like that, then it REALLY would be weird.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
no not vergil
Trish is not personality wise compatible with Vegril. remember she was created with the purpose of seducing Dante so wouldn't she have to have been compatible with Dante.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Oh God, I was looking for something good but, it comes to this...

Right, well since Vergil in DMC1 is just a little bit Hell~bent on destroying all mortal life forms in the world and Trish is a living replica of his mother in a corset it doesn't look very good does it?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well, not seducing, just confuse him enough to accept the "job" which would lead to his death.
Too bad it didn't work Mundus:lol:

Arwen

Lost Soul
I think Mundas accidentily made Trish to look like Dante's mother. No one really knows who killed Eva other then a possible demon.
I don't think Vergil and Trish are compatible.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Trish67;46935 said:
well she was sent for the purpose of seducing him accroding to wikipeda

Wikipedia? I don't know to believe anything on that site >_> anybody can put anything on there.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
If anything Vergil would have to hook up with Lucia, and Dante with Trish. Either that or Vergil should hook up with Vergilissexy.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I'm seeing some sort of admiring here, but anyway:lol:

Continually reviving old topics (bumping) is not allowed, please wait an appropriate amount of time before replying to your own topic in order to raise it to the top of the 'latest posts' lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom